Headcanon #1 - The Bad Wings

What if, the "Bad Wings" (Baddy, Betty, Chomps and Rocco) were Top Wing cadets before Swift, Penny, Rod and Brody came?

The "Bad Wings" could have been expelled because they're kinda bad (Betty and Rocco aren't exactly "bad", it's actually Baddy and Chomps who cause trouble and Betty and Rocco help them sometimes.)

So if this is true,

-it would explain why Baddy, Betty, Chomps and Rocco to own vehicles similar to the Top Wing cadets' vehicles

-it would make sense for Baddy to hate the cadets so much

-the bad wings would have been expelled if Baddy started to cause trouble

Speedy and Bea might have hid this from the cadets. I can imagine them telling the cadets one day like,

Speedy have caled the cadets to tell them about this. The cadets arrive and before they enter into the room, Speedy would be talking to them. And just for fun let's say he's gonna act dramatic/sounding like a movie character.

He'd be saying stuff like, "We have kept this from you for a long time..."
"But I think you deserve to know this after being here for such a long time..."

You know, the usual stuff one would say while making a confession or something

Speedy: I would like you to meet Big Swirl island's former Top Wing cadets...

*Speedy presents the Bad Wings*
Cadets: *shocked*

Speedy: they were our team Top Wing before you became cadets...

Betty and Rocco would be smiling, Baddy would have put on an angry face with his arms folded, and Chomps would be like, "meh"

Betty would say: "surprise~"
Rocco would wave at the cadets

So what do you think about this? Is it accurate?

Edit: just to make it clear, I don't actually believe this. It's just a thought/idea that I had. And I'm bad at dialogues.