Miss Ashanti

If you wanna know what my day consist of .. lemme take you through it. I wake up and check my phone for the important stuff like emails, miss calls, notifications on my social media. Then I decide if I wanna do a GUWM(get up with me) for my YouTube channel or promote stuff. Half  of the time if I can't make videos at home I try my best to make them when I'm by myself at the  boutique. Do the personal hygiene stuff like take a bath listen to music , and then I go get some coffee and donuts from Starbucks. Wednesdays,Fridays, and Saturdays are my busiest days of the week so of course I have to be prepare if I have a meeting somewhere I always put a note on the door for my customers wen ima reopen I feel like I am a very professional business woman who is all about her paper and business.

At the boutique
Ashanti: Wassup you guys it's ya girl Sha and welcome back to my channel if your new you know wat to do hit that like button , share , subscribe and leave ya comments beloooow! I am sending nothing but positive vibes into the world for all my chic slayers *lits sage and waves it around* as we manifest nothing but growth , health, and happiness baby 😘💕 ....so alright let's get into the video today Im going to do a review on this head band wig and tutorial install so hope u enjoy!

After video
Ashanti: Welcome to Savy Chic how may I help you

??: yes I am looking for a wonderful gold dress for a friends party

Ashanti: okay I'll go to the back and get some *goes to back*

??: *looking around* this is a cute little boutique you have here

Ashanti: *bringing back dresses* Thank u 🌺 I try ... so here are some dresses would like anything to drink champagne 🍾,water , ginger ale

??: I'll take a glass of champagne thank you

A few minutes later
??: Thank you for the dress again I love it , I didn't even tell you my name Hi I'm Monica Colby

Ashanti: Hello Monica I'm Ashanti

Monica: you know I think my best friend Fallon would love this place you should definitely come to her party with me tonight as a plus one

Ashanti: Fallon as in the Fallon Carrington

Monica: The one and only just don't act like that in front of her , Here's my number call me if you need a ride

Ashanti: I will ,thank you again!!!

Monica: no problem girl thank you for the dress

POVOH MY GOSH!!🤗 I can not believe I've been invited to Fallon Carringtons party

POV
OH MY GOSH!!🤗 I can not believe I've been invited to Fallon Carringtons party. This will be  great for business I will get so much press omg I have to find a dress. ....... As I'm looking for a dress I remembered I had one that hasn't been touched or even finished 🥱. I always sworn I'd finish it but it just sits in the corner of my office  it's time to finish this bad boy up.