Ashanti's Life in the Making

Heeey, my name is Ashanti but, people call me Sha. NOT SHY WITH A Y!! Just Sha🙄, anyways I'm 24 , I've lived in Atlanta until I was 16, moved to LA spent 4years there and came back . Don't get me wrong nothing wrong with LA .... well yes there is 💀 I get tired of them damn wildfires fam shi . Had to sleep with one eye open praying Jesus don't make me into a BBQ 🍗 chicken!!! But, naw for real I just missed my friends and family . Only good thing that came from being in LA was me becoming a fashion designer 👩‍🎨. You know I didn't always  wanted to be one, I really didn't know what I wanted to be so I'm glad I went to designing. It just spoke to me but honestly I do more then fashion, I'm a makeup artist, hair stylist, and nail tech 🥰so you can say I do a little dibble dabble. Now before you ask I had time in my hands 🙌🏾 I'm a hustler I grow up to learning how to get it only difference is I did it the smart way🗣!! Growing up I had both my parents in my life my mom from Georgia and my dads from LA. My dads parents never really liked my mom cause they think she's the reason why he started selling drugs and moved to Atlanta but we're gonna get deeper into that later. I am single  and not really looking, I just don't have enough time on my hands to be wondering if someone really loves me or not. If they playing games or not , you know We too grown to be playing games and after my last relationship I just stopped and focused on me. Good thing I did , cause now I'm balling🤪🤪🤪woot woot.

Ashanti: *talking to customer*  I feel like these shoes  with a dress I have in the back would look cute on you just let me go look ... keep looking tho

Kelly: *walks in and sits on the couch*

Ashanti: *walks from the back* hey Kels lemme get finish with this customer and then ima come over there

Kelly: Okay girl

Ashanti: * ringing up customer then walks over to kelly* Heey Girl * hugs Kelly*

Kelly: *hugs back* hey Sha how you been ??

Ashanti: Busy🙄🙄 Busy Busy business is really picking up

Kelly: I can see that

Ashanti: yea I need some help around here like an assistant or something cause child ima drive myself nuts

Kelly: I know the feeling I just came from court with-

Ashanti: Madea 😂😂

Kelly: yes !! How you know

Ashanti: she was on Instagram and posted on her story baaaby she is hilarious 🤣 here look *shows Kelly her phone *

Madea: THE PO PO CANT HOLD ME DOWN YOU HEARRRD !!! IM A REAL THUG OKAAAY🗣 EVERYONE WANNA KNOW WHO SHOT TUPAC I SHOT DAMN TUPAC OKAY !!! WHY CAUSE IM MA- TO THA DAMN -D-E-A  NICE TRY TRRRRUMPY NICE MFIN TRY ...... YEA CAUSE IM A REAL OG 😈😈 *throwing up gang sign*

Kelly: 😲🤦🏽‍♀️Did she just throw up gang signs

Ashanti: FAAAAAAM💀💀 tht my fav part of the whole video ....... FUUUUNY!!

Kelly: why does she even have a -... you know what I- I can't 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Ashanti: 😂😂😂 anyways I was wondering if you could look over these papers 📃from the contractor and these resumes... I think ima do it

Kelly: whaaaat your finally going to expand the boutique

Ashanti: yessss and I am so excited 😆 I saved up and I thought long and hard about it and ima just go for it ... ima call it "SAVY CHIC SLAYS"

Kelly: that is amazing of course I will look at it as soon as I get home .... so have you been looking at some people you might want to hire

Ashanti: so I was thinking for hair Tae, Tokyo and Jordan maybe Sierra . For makeup Olivia, Patrick, and James. And for the nails I still don't know I know mimi gonna be one though.

Kelly: okay okay the big steppers , if you need help looking just let me know

Ashanti: will do... so how are you and Diego?

Kelly: we are good 😌 I love waking up to him every morning 😍😍 -

Ashanti: BITCH YOUR SIMPING RIGHT NOW!!! Your a simp a big ass simp 💀💀💀it's cute tho continue

Kelly: Girl ain't nobody simpin 🙄.... I'm just happy

Ashanti:omg  you remember David 💀💀💀💀

Kelly: my ex👀

Ashanti: yesss bro I seen him at Walmart and he asked about yooou

Kelly: 😮what did you saaaaay

Ashanti: I said you was balling bitch ... I said *starts singing* you got a nigga , a nigga , oooooooh woah ooooh woah she got a nigggggaa

Kelly: SHUT UUUUP 😂 .... did he have his "bestie" with him

Ashanti: girl hell naw that ho was not in sight at all

Story time so lemme tell y'all about Kelly's ex David. Kelly and David date for like 2years in college. So it was Christmas break and we were all at Kelly's aunt house . David had this "best friend" name Layla. Layla introduced David and Kelly which is why this story is finna be more Fucked up .. but let's continue. Anyways we were all at Madeas house for Christmas 🎄 me and the girls were in the kitchen helping Madea cook. Layla said she was "sick" and didn't want none of us to catch it. So while we was cooking David and Layla was getting cozy on the couch 🛋 watching the football game. They was looking more  like a couple then him and Kelly EVER did🙄.  Uncle Joe was looking and peeping and called me when I came back from the restroom. After I seen that!!! You know I had to go run and tell. So I told Kelly and she want in there and went off🌚🌚 , told them both to get the fucc out blah blah blah all this and that . That was the day she found he cheated, to add more to the fuel on New Years we had a party. Layla came with David, nobody knows whooooo tf invite them🙄 or how they found out but they showed up.  Kelly went to the restroom and I guess Layla followed her to talk to her. 5 to 10 Minutes later we all heard screaming and yelling from the restroom so of course we ran to check it out. All I saw was Layla on the floor and Kelly just punching and wouldn't stop I saw the hurt , pain and heart break in her eyes 🥺. And I could tell she was not gonna stop til that girl was bleeding dry ... we pulled her off and then David came in and said "WTF KELLY SHE'S PREGNANT 🤰 WITH MY CHILD!!! BRO WTF, YOU BUGGIN!!" As soon as I heard that I let her go 😭😭😭 baby go do ya thang you deserve it.  Kelly was going off the mouth just... "NAW MY NIGGA HOW COULD YOU !!! YOOOOU NOT ONLY CHEAT ON ME BUT GET THE BITCH PREGNANT TOO!!!!?!?!! HOOOW IN THE WORLD and I'm buggin NAW BRO YOU BUGGING BY CONTINUING TO BRING THIS  PIECE OF SHI AROUND ME KNOWING YALL WAS FUCCIN ON THE LOW  I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART I HATE YOU AND YOU BETTER HOPE I DONT EVER SEE YOU AFTER THAT BABY DROP CUZ IMA DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO STOMP YA HEAD TO THE UNDERGROUND RAIL ROAD PITS IN HELL YOU STUPID BITCH 🤬🤬 *spits on Layla * GTFO MY PARTY ........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW"
Baby that night I seen it all 😩😩 I was just hoping madea didn't find out ..... but she did 🤣🤣and that when I felt sorry for him cause she a fool with them tools ya dig!!!

Kelly: I still wanna stomp that ho 🙄🙄 im a good enough lawyer I'll defend myself, that why I don't trust that best friend shi

Ashanti: she not even worth it bro, plus your happy Right👀?

Kelly: Of course I'm happy with him but I still have this wall ever since that happened ; You  gotta understand Sha Diego's been the first person I been with since everything went down I wake up some times and just wonder 🙄 okay is this the day I find something out & get my heart broken like mentally I'm prepared but i know emotionally if that day comes then ima be wreck

Ashanti: You can't think about that live in the moment before something happens and everything is take away live for the now-

Twins: *walks in*