Runaway

My AU.

Genre - IRL MCYT, SMP

Source - YouTube/Twitch

Main characters - TommyInnit, Ranboo, ??

Picture -

-| Third person P

-| Third person P.O.V. |-
        Tommy was tired. It could be because he hasn't slept longer then 3 hours, but no, that's not why. He's tired because of the wars. The wars he's been drafted into, the wars he never wanted, the wars he wished he could sit out on, the wars he wished never happened, because no matter what the blame always is shifted to him. The youngest on the SMP. They always blamed the wars on the child that had to grow up to fast. Tommy was always tall, so when the first war happened they thought he was a short adult who was immature. But no. He was 9. He was nine (canonically) when he was in his first war. He wasn't supposed to be in it, but here he is. Age 17, with a history of starting wars as they never bothered to check if he didn't start them. When he was nine, the only thing he got from his dead parents was the disks. His parents were killed though no one knew as he had no friends. Tommy grew up by himself because his parents didn't actually care for him. They gave him money rather than love, so he has no idea how to love or make friends. Ranboo was in the same plate. His parents never liked how he was part enderman though one was a human and the other was enderman. They were expecting him to be one or the other, not both. So he was neglected. His parents gave him money in order to make him leave them alone. He met Tommy when he was 11. Tommy was 10. They met up and knew they had a connection. They were secretly the best friends. When Tommy was in exile he realized how fast he grew up. He hated it. The next time Ranboo visited in secret, he asked if Ranboo wanted to run away with him. Ranboo said yes so they ran as far as they could. They got far away, but found a ....child...? That child was a hybrid. He was part blaze. They took the child as it was cold and they didn't want a child to get frostbite though the child had a warmer temperature. When the child awoke they asked the child if he had a name. His name was Ace, and he was thrown out. Tommy and Ranboo took the child in and treated him as if he was theirs. Apparently Tommy was a raccoon and phantom hybrid, so he is able fly and steel very well.

+/Three years later\+
      |- Tubbo's P.O.V. -|

It's been three years since Ranboo and Tommy left. The only reason we know their not dead is because the left a note,

         'Dear L'manburg and anyone else,
Me and Ranboo have left. I am tired of being blamed for all the wars. The first war I was in. The disk war. Wanna know why I loved those disks? I loved them because they were the only thing other then money my dead parents gave me. Yes, my parents are dead. They have been since I was nine and a half. My only friend was Ranboo. The disk war, I didn't want to be in it. Did you know I was the 'start' of a war? I was the 'start' of the disk war. I argued with Dream because I was nine. I didn't know anything else. I was a child when the first war happened. I've been in many wars, too many in my opinion as I am still a child. I was fine being in them because Ranboo was left alone. But you brought Ranboo in this. That I will not forgive. So, me and Ranboo are out. By the time you see this, we are long gone. Goodbye.
                   -TommyInnit & Ranboo'

It has been three years since then. After reading the note I brought it up to everyone. Everyone, even Dream, was in shock. I guess we never thought about how our actions had consequences. It's been two years since L'manburg made up with Dream and now we're living around each other. We have fights but their small and we haven't had a war nor do we plan on it. Today was the day. We dedicated the day where Tommy and Ranboo left as it brought us to our senses. We call it Tomboo day. We were about to say what we were going to do today in remembrance of Tommy and Ranboo when we heard something. We all decided to check it out, what we found shocked us a lot.

(*Tommy's P.O.V.*)
      Me and Ranboo are trying to train Ace. He still is working on his aim. After an hour Ace finally hits the target, me and Ranboo were overjoyed as the kid we took in as our son was growing. "You were wonderful son!! I'm so proud of you Ace!" Me and Ranboo decided that if we could, we would give this child the best life he could with the love of parents that we never got. We definitely loved him. It's been three years since we ran. I told Ranboo what happened while we were gone. We were both proud at how they all matured so well and got over everything. Ace is mute, so we both know sign language. I'm not mute, I just prefer not to speak. That's why both Ranboo's and Ace's attention went to me. I signed that people were watching us so Ranboo took out his netherite axe and Ace took out his netherite dagger. I took out my crossbow and pointed it at the bushes while saying, "Who are you, what do you want, and why are you watching me and my family?" They came out, sure they looked different but their smell is the same. "Oh, it's you. Put the weapons down, their safe and won't harm us. They gave up wars two years ago." "How do you know that, we haven't seen each other in years..." someone said. "Huuuhhhh?? Oh right, you don't know. I'm a raccoon and Phantom hybrid! I have wings and know how to use them along with my raccoon side. That helps me sneak around easily and see in the dark."

Part 2?
1059 words