Social anxiety turns into love

"Uhhh....."

Tommy was supposed to make a speech in school, of course social anxiety doesn't help at all, but he tried.

"Uhh, so... ummm.. ahagawagabeh," (sound it out please)

Yes, Tommy had forgotten how to function.....Again....

No one expected it...

That's a lie, everyone expected it. It happens everyday, so much, that everyone loves him for his social anxiety. It isn't as bad online, as he made a false persona, but at school he is this innocent child that can't speak properly aloud. The most he has gotten out is,

"Umm, my names Tommy. I have a YouTube channel, play Minecraft, I'm pretty sure I'm an asexual, and umm..."

Then he proceeded to malfunction, and everyone from that point on loved him.

    Once, on stream, Tommy was getting some hate. Imma tell you this once....

     TOMMY CULT ASSEMBLED

Tommy had shed one, one, tear and everyone from school felt it. Not saw, felt it. Some ran to his house, a couple went threw the door like normal people and others went threw a window that came from somewhere. His view levels sky rocketed and donations telling the haters to stay away from their bean. No one could read anything, it was all too fast!!

"BACK OFF OUR BEAN YOU DAMN HATERS, PICK ON SOMEONE WITH YOUR OWN ATTITUDE ASSWIPE!!"

Was said by Ace Hearts, the founder of Tommy cult.

"TOMMY CULT, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

Was also said by Ace Hearts. Suddenly, most of Tommy's haters were stalked down, cancelled, reported, or all three.

~No more Tommy haters were found~

-263-

I malfunction most of the time and based this on it. Except no one in school loves me.

-282-