SBI fic. enjoy while i make 30k special

Other than war, they only knew they had to run from their problems or face them as a bigger thing than the problem. I mean, what do you expect from a war-raised child? Despite denying being a child there are obvious signs of him being a child though he is a teen, and despite being a teen seen as a child they raised themselves pretty good. Their father left with his oldest brother, who was a minute older than his other brother, on another 'month long adventure' that was only supposed to last a month. Surprise, they didn't come back in a month. His other brother, Wilbur, was devastated that his brother, Techno, didn't come back to the house within a month with their father. In his devastation, Wilbur had gotten into drinking and sleeping around.

He never did it at home around Theseus, the war-raised child, though. Wilbur knew he had to stay out of the house when doing his other activities, which was basically all day. It was rare when his little brother came out of the room but Wilbur never knew if Theseus was inside, outside, or even dead considering Wilbur only spent money on drinks and not food. Luckily, Theseus was a smart one. So he worked at a library and got money from that.

Before I continue, you must be wondering why I have referred to Theseus as a war-raised child. Theseus was stuck in a false awakening as a child. Being stuck in a false awakening are dreams so vivid and realistic that you think it's real. Theseus was stuck in a constant ongoing loop/story of him being exiled and brought into wars. The reason so many wars were started was because the other side had somehow gotten Theseus' disks that held his older brother's music. His older brother Wilbur used to write songs and sing Theseus to sleep with them and sometimes would play his guitar. One day, Theseus had asked Wilbur to record his songs or him playing guitar so he could listen to them while Wilbur was away for whatever reason. With enough talent, Theseus has been able to sing his brothers songs and play the tune of William's guitar. He managed to do it both in his false awakening and his living state despite being nine.

Waking up on his tenth birthday was the best for Theseus. Not only had he just won another war in his false awakening but Wilbur had come home. The only thing was that Wilbur had come home with a bundle, laid it on the couch, and left. Walking up to the bundle the bundle started moving in front of Theseus. Looking into the bundle, Theseus saw a baby with a little bit of ginger colored hair lying helplessly on the couch in an uncomfortable position for a baby. Suddenly, the baby started crying. The babe looked about a week old and had the birth certificate laying on the table in front of the couch.

Picking up the crying baby, Theseus bounced the child and got it to stop crying. Having the baby in his arms, Theseus walked over to the table and picked up the birth certificate.

Birth date - 12/25/2013, 00:01 A.M.
Name - Unnamed Innit Minecraft
Sex / xx or xy - Female / xy
Hybrid - Fox, | Salmon, | Human,
Father - Wilbur Achilles Minecraft / W.A.M./ Alive
Mother - Sally Swimmer Salmon / S.S.S. / dead
Father side Family members -
Theseus Kraken Danger Careful Innit Minecraft / T.K.D.C.I.M. / Uncle / alive
Techno Blade Minecraft / T.B.M. / Uncle / alive
Philza Hardcore Minecraft / P.H.M. / Grandfather / alive

Mother side Family members -
Sal Mer Salmon / S.M.S / Grandfather / dead
Sulti Jessie Salmon / S.J.S. / Grandfather / dead

Sighing deeply, he didn't know why he didn't expect it. Wilbur was bound to get someone pregnant sooner or later with how much he drank and slept around. Walking to his room, Theseus laid the child down to go to sleep.

Waking up in the morning to crying wasn't something Theseus would have liked, but understood whole heartedly. Picking up the still unnamed baby, Theseus went to the kitchen. Warming up some milk for the baby, Theseus walked over to the couch to place the child down and make food for himself. He obviously didn't expect to find another birth certificate and another child.