Idk what to call it...

have another stal to keep y'all interested in me

Dream held his sword to Tubbo's neck, awaiting Tommy's arrival to slit Tubbo's throat. The rest of the SMP was there and aware of Dream holding Tubbo at his swords point. The only ones not there were George (sleeping), and Tommy who was told to get there otherwise Tubbo would die.

TommyInnit had anxiety. That was one of the reasons he kept his good armor and other things in a secret chest. The other reasons were Wilbur and Dream. Wilbur said no one would wear armor in L'Manburg and Tommy was loyal to L'Manburg, not Wilbur. Dream would have killed Tommy for the armor that he had, if he didn't think it was iron armor because Tommy spray painted it white/grey. You see, Tommy always knew how much of a little shit Dream was and had to make a whole new persona to trick Dream and everyone else. His new persona was someone he called Tomathy, often called Tommy Kraken Danger Innit Minecraft. It wasn't him, though, that was just a name from his forcefully adoptive family.

-Tommy Kraken Danger Innit Minecraft-

•Loud
•Annoying
•Steals
•Raccoon
•Loves Tubbo more than life
•Hates Ranboo
•child of Philza Minecraft
•Technoblade's little brother
•Wilbur's little brother
•problem child
•Horrible with most weapons
• W E A K
•Woman? Pog??
• single ✌🏼

But that's not him... He is Tommy Time Underscore Beloved Innit, nothing like Tommy Kraken Danger Innit Minecraft.

-Tommy Time Underscore Beloved Innit-

•Loud when point needs to get across
•scarily silent
•either asks for things, or takes and replaces
•is a Raccoon and Avian hybrid
•still loves Tubbo the same
•loves Ranboo, not hate ;)
   •is a born glitch, no family
   •had to make his own family
   •prefers personality and age over gender
   •Platonically married
   • "I fucking love you Deo... yes I also love you two,"
   •...married to Deo, Tubbo, and Ranboo..
   •very good secret keeper
   •bloody brilliant with weapons

  However, with one of his husbands life on the line...He was willing to show himself and kill a bitch. No matter how much he risks. Before running out of his house, Tommy ran to his secret room and grabbed everything he needed. Obviously, he didn't have anytime to reapply the spray paint to his armor and weapons, so he ran out with almost blinding weapons and slightly less blinding armor that have splotches of white. When he arrived at the ..crime.. scene..? Thing, he saw Dream holding his sword up to Tubbo's throat while the latter was crying.

  Tommy quickly ran to Tubbo's side and slashed his sword under Dreams. Tommy did this because of a secret sword tactic he came up with. You simply swipe your sword under your opponent's then suddenly swipe up towards the side your on, like left or right, and it causes your opponent to lose stability on their sword so your able either take or throw their sword out of their hand. Tommy went with the first option and took Dreams sword out of his hand, successfully keeping Tubbo safe.

"You will back of my husband bitch,"

—————————————

Yes, I made this. Also, auto correct is my life at this point.