MotherInnit

(Video belongs to Shadow. boii )
(Sub to them my guys)
(The vid was inspiration)

Tommy always acted more like a mom then a child outside of stream, and even when they were streaming he would go on his ALT no one knew he had and checked on everyone who was streaming, asking them if they ate or drank water. The only reason Tommy was so good at acting like a mom was because when he was nine, his mother fell sick. It wasn't fatal and wouldn't kill her immediately, but her time on earth would end near fifty. His father wasn't home often and was on trips. After seven years of Tommy being alive, his dad was frequently in and out of the house saying he was going to 'WoRk'. Tommy got suspicious of his dad leaving with no marks and coming back with slight stains on his neck. His mother was slowly getting worse by the time he was seven, so she couldn't see the marks because Zhou would forget her glasses. However, Tommy could. Tommy once followed his father with his mothers phone in hand and had caught him cheating on his mother. For proof, Tommy took many pictures then went home. When he went home he tucked his mother in bed and told her not to worry about anything. When his mother was asleep, Tommy stood from the bed and packed his fathers things. Tommy's aunt, Erica (made up), hadn't trusted her sisters husband at all and had divorce papers at the ready just in case. Erica was a traveler and during quarantine was stuck somewhere in Arizona. Nevermind that, Erica had gotten her sister divorce papers for her husband. Tommy took his fathers packed up belongings at the age of seven and laid the divorce papers on the table in the living room while waiting for that cheating 'FaThEr' to get home. When his father got home he was confused and a little intoxicated. Not enough to do anything he would regret, but intoxicated enough that he didn't realize what he was doing till Tommy slapped him out of his dazed state.

Would you like to know how the conversation went? Yes? Good, continue on! 😊

*smak*

"W- what? Why'd you hit me brat!?"

"You're bloody intoxicated, and I need you to be more sober for this conversation in order to get what is needed."

"Well? What do you need? And what's with the bull shit on the table?"

"Well, if you look at this. This is a printed picture of you kissing another woman earlier today when you said you were out at work. These are divorce papers that I want you to sign, and those are your bags so you can leave my house respectfully. You stopped using your money for the house a while back, and I've been working around along with using some money from mums side of the family. Now, OUT!!"

Tommy's father wasn't to be heard of from then on. Tommy told his mother that 'father' left so she could be happy, and 'left a note' but she doesn't need to know what really happened. From then on to before 2020, when Tommy is 16, he took care of his mother knowing she could die at any moment. He had moved her into a hospital a couple weeks before CoViD came and ruined everyones mood. Unfortunately, Tommy's mother died near the beginning of of 2021. When Tommy's mother died, his mother like instincts grew rapidly and off stream he would always tell his friends that he was right there if they needed it. Of course, Tommy still got lonely with the lack of people in the house and his instincts growing. With a new feeling of protectiveness, Tommy made an ALT and never told anyone for the soul purpose of keeping his friends healthy, happy, and safe. Like per say someone had insulted Tubbo's eating habits on stream, Tommy would comeback saying (with talk to speech) (I don't know how brits work with their money, sorry)

-FixØrFosh- donated $20,
Fuck off, you ugly twat. Leave the kid alone you bloody wankers, can you like... let the kid be? You bloody twats. I will do this again if I see anyone verbally harm the kid, fuck you. Tubbo, continue being you. Eat like you do, drink like you do, and don't listen to the haters. Love the vids and streams!!

And with Ranboo,

-FixØrFosh- donated $20,
I swear to Satan, if you don't leave him alone about not revealing so much, and telling him to reveal more, I will get my personal demon (I named her Mayric, she's really good at stabbing,) to stab you, leave him alone! Now, Ranboo. Drink water, eat food, and be yourself.

And with Wilbur!

-FixØrFosh- donated $25
Hello, fuck off you fucking wankers. Stop hating losers, and leave him alone. He's better then all of you haters, back off. Love the vids Wilbur, continue being awesome and make sure to drink water and eat!

Overtime the DreamSMP players got used to FixØrFosh dissing on their hates so much that they often bring Fix up in conversations about most things. Sometimes Tommy is a bit sad during streams, but cheers up the second he talks to his friends. Tommy was always aware of the painful truth to life, 'nothing is forever', words that most people were so sure of. Tommy proved them wrong. His mothers and his (platonic, she's his mum,) relationship lasted forever, or, their relationship lasted to his mothers forever. But Tommy never stopped thinking of her even if it was his subconsciousness (word?). With Tommy working at the library and his streaming career, Tommy was well off. While not streaming and watching over his friends, he decided that life was bland and decided to make books. For all ages. Sometimes during stream, Tommy would get a small brain storm and would type it down or write it down for later. After selling wonderful books for all ages, Tommy started getting money from it. Sure, all of this happened in a span of five/six months, but Tommy was very happy where he was right now. On April third, Tommy decided to officially buy the house and change it to be under his name, Thomas Nix (mother's last name). Afterward Tommy decided on a long walk while wearing this!

 Afterward Tommy decided on a long walk while wearing this!

All in all, he was looking cute and wonderful. While being lovely, Tommy had found a wild Tubbo holding his crying sisters trying his best not to cry. Tommy immediately ran over to the three and crushed them in a hug, slowly calming them down while whispering comforting thing to them. When they calmed down Tommy proposed they go to his house and they stay there till they have to or want to go. The three siblings had agreed and followed him home. After Tommy had put the girls to sleep, he had taken Tubbo downstairs and set him on the couch, pulling him on his lap to make Tubbo feel safer. While Tommy was combing threw Tubbo's hair with his fingers Tommy asked what was wrong and Tubbo explained that their parents had gotten tired of them and threw them out, along with how he didn't want to even think of what could have happened if Tommy hadn't showed up when he had. Tommy came up with the solution fairly quickly. They can live with him! The Tublings (Tubbo siblings) soon learned that Tommy was a better mum then their original parents in total. Tubbo and Tommy had gotten closer and were, basically, platonically married. Sure, it wasn't official, but they are going to be platonically married officially soon.

    May fourteen, twenty twenty-one (May 14, 2021), the day Tubbo and Tommy are officially married. Tubbo, Lani, and Teagan, are officially, Toby, Lani, and Teagan Nix. Not that anyone knows though. Sure, some people have gotten suspicious of Tubbo's background changing, but that doesn't matter. They never pushed him to answer after Fix attacked them for pushing.

   Once, during a stream while Tubbo and Lani were sleeping, Teagan threw up. Teagan has gotten sick (not your everyday virus, stay calm) and threw up. Tommy had heard her throwing up and quickly ended stream. After he was sure the stream was off, Tommy quickly (but quietly) got to Teagan and helped her calm down after she was done throwing up.

    All in all, Tommy is a wonderful mum 😊

-1413-
     I like this one, a lot. I don't remember where the idea came from, but I really like the idea.
-1434-

-May 29, 2021-