TWENTY FOUR.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
-
ii. breakdowns and breakfast !

 breakdowns and breakfast !

━━"OI LOVEBIRDS!"

Liliana was already wide awake by the time Fred's voice had reached her ears across the room. Giving way to allow the pillow to travel from Fred's hand all the way to George's bed. Fortunately, not before Lili had the chance to snatch it out of the air before it landed harshly on her boyfriend's face.

She glared lightly at Fred before holding the pillow hostage in her arms. "You two better have your arses down those stairs before-"

"Before Mama Weasley comes down and curses us into oblivion, I know Fredrick." Lili smiled and looked down to see George sound asleep with his head half mushed into the pillow and his arms loosely around her waist, making it difficult for her to sit up while also holding onto the captive pillow.

"Hey don't get your bloody wand in a knot! I'm not the one who left dinner to snog upstairs." Lili's head whipped over to where Fred lay on his bed with his head against the headboard, crossed legs and a defiant smirk painted onto his freckled face.

"We did not! We only listened to music and cuddled. It was ambient." he looked over to the subtle confusion at the word but nevertheless rolled his eyes and chucked another pillow at his brother. This time hitting its target. Liliana groaned as she saw George flinch and slowly open his eyes.

"What?" Lili couldn't help the chuckle that left her lips as her dazed boyfriend released his numb arm from her waist and sat up. "Morning, Lili." she felt the dazed smile on his lips as he leaned down to kiss her forehead. "Good morning, Handsome. Molly needs us downstairs, remember? So get your rump up and get dressed."

with that she slipped out of his arms and walked over to one of her trunks she had brought over, the other being her art trunk as well as holding a few dresses more.

She felt a presence over her as she tread through her clothing items looking for a specific jumper and denim jeans to accompany her trainers and pink socks.

Liliana turned to find Fred behind her, "what's all this?" the twin leaned down and scooped up a particular flowy white dress, " you know we have a uniform, Lili? It's required." Lili gave him a flat look, "yes Fredrick, I know. But we still have weekends and after school outings, and- oh i don't know! I'm trying to be more-" she looked to the ceiling, trying to come up with a word. "Feminine? Free-spirited? No bother, I just wanted to feel nice while in my last year." she snatched the white fabric back and stuffed it further in her trunk, finding her pink striped jumper and light-wash denim jeans. A flustered dusty pink encaptured her curls, matching the jumper in her hands and the light blush on her freckled face.

George finally got out of the comforter, walking to the side of his girlfriend and sitting on the floor, "I think you always look lovely... and- uh feminine." Liliana perked up and glanced at her boyfriend with a red face and a true smile, "thank you, Georgie... But you are required by relationships 101 to say that now." she whispered to the floor with a smile on her face.