SEVENTEEN.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
-
i. graveyards !

━━"GO on take it! You saved me, take it!"

"Together! One two- three!"

___

━━TWO boys, only teenagers, landed in an unknown location, a bright blue trophy of sorts glowing as it was thrown to the side.

Coughing, Harry Potter sat up to see the dismal sight before him, clouded over with grey and blacks, fog escaping from the clouds. The sky seemed to be angry, like it knew the two boys were not to be there.

The older of the two, came to his senses, doubtfully wispy and tapered mind.

This was how it began.

___

━━"YOU okay?" the low grumble of the voice made it seem as though it had been dropped from a building, the wind being knocked from his lungs viciously. Terror flooded the scenes, every ounce a hollow feeling as the visions appeared. Picture after picture had been torn throughout the mind.

Standing, the two boys faced each other solemnly, "where are we?" the voice had asked, thinking it only part of the task he was to complete.

Emotions in waves it seemed as the boy spoke, "I've been here before."

The eldest leaned down to the discarded chalice. "It's a Portkey." mixed waves of wonder and fear laced throughout the two boys. "Harry the cup is a Portk-"

"I've been here before, in a dream" the seemingly wondrous boy was cut off by the circle rimmed glasses clad teen.

 terror was racking though as more feelings of horror we're shooting through the scene. "Cedric! We have to get back to the cup!"

"Now!"

"what are you talking about?"

fear. confusion. Not a last drop of passing wonder and awe. Just fear.

Shouts came as Harry keeled down. Feeling the force of a dark presence looming from a light cavern corridor.

"Harry, what is it?!"

"just get back to the cup!"

The voice of one too brave for his own good, too good to be deterred. "who are you?! What do you want?!"

Evil. Downfall. Destruction.

"Kill the spare."

"Avada Kedavra."

___

━━THE feeling of being shaken was what threw Liliana Kate back into reality, gasping and sputtering, as though she was being suffocated by a dark figure.

George Weasley and Charles Kate had come to the girl, Charles' face creasing in massive amounts of fear and helplessness for his sister. "Lili, Lili, look at me. It's me, Charles- Charlie. Charlie, yeah it's me. Lili, sweetheart, what happened? What's happening are you alright?" Charles' voice rang through her ears bringing her back and realizing she had made her way to the floor, hand gripping George like a lifeline.

"Cedric!" the group around the girl stepped back as the shout tore from her lips, leaving Charles, George, and Lili herself there. Her hair was viciously colored, a deep grey fading into an almost blinding orange, eye's coming out of their ghost white state to flicker back to its natural warm brown, before the images flashed in her memory bringing them back to the vibrant hue.

"C-Cedric what do you mean Cedric- what's happened to my brother?!" everything was a mess from her mind, Lili shook her head, though it just increased the ache emitting from it. "Lili, love, you have to answer me, what's happened? I don't know how to help if you wont talk to me."

Liliana looked to her boyfriend's eyes, her own calming back to their usual warm russet brown, "i don't know-" the girl was interrupted as The Boy Who Lived cries could be heard, strangled cries as he lay hunched over the body of Cedric Diggory.

___

━━"TELL everybody to stay in their seats, a boy has just been killed." Everyone stood still. The shouts of Aspen and Amos Diggory racked through everyone's body as Amos ran forward to see his son. The cries of a father and sister mourning. Aspen couldn't do it. She couldn't see him, not like this, she just curled herself into Fred as she sunk to the floor in tears, Fred holding her as if she would crumble if her loosened his grip.

Her screams scratching through the surface of her throat, the feeling painful. Aspen covered her mouth, her face contorting into one of unbearable pain and grief.

Lili was now in George's arms, Charlie staring out at the center field in horror, George's arms wound themselves even tighter around her body, in fear she would fade too, tears rushed down her cheeks at her fallen friend.

Everything was in slow motion now.

___

AUTHOR'S NOTE:   :( *cries*

___

-