TEN.

CHAPTER TEN.
-
i. "drop dead gorgeous" !

━━LILIANA Kate moved paint from side to side on the large set canvas, long strokes mixed with stipples and simple blotches across the work

━━LILIANA Kate moved paint from side to side on the large set canvas, long strokes mixed with stipples and simple blotches across the work. No matter the fact she tried not to, the cerulean and green paints still managed to be dotted and splotched throughout her hair and scuffed along her hands. Looking back out to the golden sky shining back through the reflected water of the black lake, the young woman continued with the simple outline from the sparkled reflections. Oranges, yellows, greens, and of course cerulean paints gleaned from the outskirts of the sky, seeming to practically drip into her canvas as though it felt she was the artist of such a wonderful feat no human could possibly create from their cursed hands.

Furrowing her brow in the last of the day's light she topped off the smallest trees from the backdrop of forest and the cloudless sky. Not listening to her head's call of protest at the thought of possibly messing up the art with added detail.

But finally disagreeing with her thoughts, art was art, extraordinary-- either future it has in the hands of the creator, who holds the brush. Couldn't possibly matter whom held such a utensil, it was to express feelings of emotion, to clear one's head.

Topping off the used paints and brushing through the canvas for one final, she glanced back at the creation in front of her and began packing up through the art utensils, putting away and closing the supplies.

___

━━FINDING the last corridor to the moving staircases, Aspen ran through it, then paced herself as she saw a group of fourth years coming her way. She slowed significantly-- then sprinted to the staircases once the group passed, stepping onto one before it got the chance to get away.

Finally making it to the Hogwarts grounds, the youngest Diggory jogged halfway to the courtyard before stopping to catch her breath, then continued her trek by mode of walking. Aspen made her way through the thick tree trunks, finding Liliana packing canvas apon canvas into a large trunk. placing paints and brushes into a smaller briefcase of sorts.

"Liliana May Kate." Lili looked behind her with wide eyes, startled from the peaceful alone time. "we need to get ready! We had told Ginny and Hermione we would all go down when we are ready in--" the girl thought for a second before continuing, "an hour!" we have an hour left to get ready for the darn thing, we both need to get ready in the span of one. Hour!"

Lili closed the last two hatch locks on her trunk before being shoved forward via, aspen Diggory, in a hurry. "An hour Lili!" With that her wrist was grabbed her other hand being preoccupied by the levitating charm coming from her wand towards the painter's trunk behind her head.

___

━━PLACING a foot out of the warm confinement that was the shower, Lili placed a dreadfully fluffy tan / yellow towel about her torso, as well as one weaving and twisting through her hair to keep the wet tendrils out of her face as well as dry them.