FIVE.

CHAPTER FIVE.
-
i. rita skeeter !

 rita skeeter !

━━"COME on." Lee Jordan pushed the group past the young Mr. Potter as he walked through the corridors, gaining a glare from Aspen Diggory

Liliana wasn't sure what to think about the disaster. But she felt as though her mind was made up. "He's just a boy, no less a fourth year! How would someone like that be able to put his name across one of the most powerful wizards of the century?"

"Because he's Harry 'Chosen One' Potter. He's the 'Golden Boy.' he's a daft gryffindor that doesn't know what he's getting into for the fourth time in four years! Can't let anyone else have the bloody spotlight now can he?!" With that Aspen rushed off from the twins, Lee, and Lili, ignoring the twins and Lee's insulted looks at their friend insulting their house.

"What has gotten into the girl's head?" Lee Jordan spoke his mind before going after the adopted Diggory.

___

━━"WHAT a charismatic quartet. Hello, I'm Rita Skeeter. I write for The Daily Prophet." the woman paused giving her bright lipstick clad lips a break.

"But of course you know that, don't you? It's you we don't know. You're the juicy news."

The woman smiled a sickeningly sweet smile, walking over to the four teens, "what quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks" slapping the French girl she moved on to Viktor, "what mysteries do those muscles mask?" then moving up towards the eldest Diggory, grabbing his curls in her grasp, "does courage lie beneath those curls? Ensured what makes a champion tick." smirking once more she stood in between the group, "Me, myself, and i want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers." laughing at herself she continued unfortunately,

"So I was feeling up to share it, hmm? Should we start with the youngest? Lovely." With that she grabbed a frightened Harry from the group and led him towards a hallway, quill following close behind.

___

━━CEDRIC turned to the other three as he was left to deal with them along with the awkward silence between them and the photographer of Rita's standing in the same place, continuing to hold over his camera.

"H-hows everyone's day?"

the handsome boy was stared at, awfully weird looks thrown his way by all in the room, leaving him to hang his head with an embarrassed blush.

___

AUTHOR'S NOTE,

ah, i know its a short chapter i just wanted to add a gauge of where everyone stood in their thoughts on everything. . .and Rita Skeeter's annoying yet iconic lines i had to write, im sorry. Anyways hope you truffles enjoyed it!

___