TWENTY FIVE.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
-
ii. things are going to be different !

━━LILIANA gave her two trunks one last look before whispering the whispers of a charm

━━LILIANA gave her two trunks one last look before whispering the whispers of a charm. Her soothing voice reached to the spell being cast upon her items.

Finally, grabbing a piece of toast, her bird's favorite delicacy, she walked over to the barn owl inside the black wire cage and shoved the toast through. "Picky eater, you are." The owl, Hercules, only screeched back and nuzzled the cage door open and flew to her awaiting arm.

Liliana's strawberry blonde curls lengthened out over the summer, reaching just below her collar bones. Though, as she looked over her belongings all packed and placed haphazardly into her cases she couldn't help as those curls became a soft cerulean.

A delicate knock could be heard on the open door. Lili, now slightly startled and realizing her hair's new color palette, focused to change back to its natural pinky blonde and turned to meet the person walking in.

Sirius gave a solemn smile to the girl, "surreal isn't it?" At her confused gaze, he stepped into the room to stand next to her, "Seven years seems so far away when you get there for the first time until you smile and blink and you're packing your bags for your last year."

Lili smiled sadly, walking to stand next to him, "I feel old saying it, but it went by too fast, I want to go back to the beginning." Sirius nodded in understanding.

"You have one more year, Sweetheart, make the absolute most of it." he sighed and wrung his hands together.

He gestured to the bed next to their legs, asking if he could sit silently to which she gave him a look, "I think it is your home, so, go ahead." she sat next to him as he let out a chuckle.

"I'm not sure it's been a home for a while, just a house with many memories." Sirius looked to the seventh year, even opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by her.

"I saw your brother." Sirius' mouth let out a soft sound, unsure how to move forward, he let her continue, "or who I think was your brother." she sighed, "I have these, uh, visions. They only come sometimes but as far as I know, they've predicted the close future mostly. Though, I had a- memory of sorts when I first got here. It was like I was sitting along for the ride in someone else's head. Through your childhood. Here. Like I was seeing through the eyes of the walls and portraits."

Sirius' eyebrows rose slightly as he folded his legs underneath himself and sat to face her on the bed, giving her a look to continue. "And what did you see? In your vision?"

Lili took in his almost watery eyes, "I saw years in a few minutes. You as a boy, with short polished hair- er, asking your parents if they would want to go to the train station."

She was cut off by the man beside her chuckling like it was a bittersweet memory. "And you had muggle clothes as well as bags- your belongings I'm guessing. Your mother she-" She stopped as a hand was placed on her shoulder.