Chapter 19. Girls

I felt like making this chapter a little sweet. I hope you like it.

I sat down at the table with a wet piece of cloth against my forehead.

Maggie grabbed the first aid and placed it on the table in front of me.

I looked at her as she opened it and removed some of the stuff inside it.

She wore her farmers' hat which looked kinda cute on her. Her green eyes were focused on the first aid as she searched for something.

"She's beautiful," I thought as I stared at her.

The corner of her lips were raised. She removed a strand of hair and placed it behind her ear.

I look into those green orbs and get kind of lost. for some reason i begin to slowly lean forward to...

" Brian?" She suddenly says removing me from my trance.

I look at her and again her cheeks had turned pink and she has that look in her eyes again.

She looks at me expectedly. I nervously rub my neck.

"Yeah?" I ask. Looking at my hands which I place on the table. I was twisting the ring around my middle finger to distract myself.

She gave me this cute look and she chuckled slightly, she found it somehow entertaining.

Then she suddenly places her hand on my right cheek. Which surprised me. I gaze back at her and she smiles at me.

" don't worry. I won't bite" She almost whispered. I almost blush." But this will," she says. I look confused at her.

She suddenly pushes something against my wound I inhale sharply through my teeth and grab the table in surprise.

She laughes and smiles at me " you didn't even warn me!" I tel her chuckling.

she grabs a bandaid and places it against my wound.

" no stitches?" I ask my voice cracking a bit nervously.

"No stitches" she whispers back.

I stand up from the table and put the stuff back inside the first aid box.

" what you doing?" She asked

"putting the stuff....back in the box," I say simply.

She places her hand on my shoulder " you don't have to do that, you are a guest here"

I turn around after putting the stuff back in the box" I know" I tel her. Smiling at her.

" thanks" she says gazing up at me. As I was a little taller than her.

"No, Thank you" I say

She rolls her eyes. " I think we should really stop thanking each other everytime."

I chuckle." I guess your right, sorry"

"And apologizing" she added quickly".

"Agreed"

I felt like kissing her but decided against it. This wasn't the time for romance right?.