Enderman

I'm really bad at writing fight scenes so :') I'm sorry if this sucks

Trigger warning: violence, blood, death, suicide

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Dream smirked at the two teens, his smirk hidden by the permanent smile of his mask. Ranboo was stood next to him. Their face held no emotion whatsoever, their eyes a dull red and green. Tommy and Tubbo were both in fighting stances. They were surrounded by large obsidian walls and an obsidian floor. The only exit was up. They weren't necessarily underground but they were thousands of blocks away from anyone. It was like the fight before Dream had gone to prison all over again, which was terrifying.

"Tommy, we can't hurt Ranboo! They're in their enderwalk state! They doesn't have control!" Tubbo shouted, looking at the tall blonde. Tommy glanced at him.

"We have to, Tubbo, or they're gonna kill both of us!" Tommy shouted back, rushing forward. Ranboo stepped in front of Dream and took out their own sword. Tommy swung his sword at Ranboo, the half enderman easily blocking it with their own.

The two continued to fight, Tommy getting backed into a corner. Tubbo looked between Dream and his friends. Ranboo had gotten Tommy onto the floor and was about to stab him. Tubbo looked at Dream one last time before rushing over to the two. He ran up behind Ranboo and grabbed their wrists. Ranboo looked at Tubbo with a scowl. Dream happily pulled out an enderpearl and teleported away from the area.

"Ranboo, please! It's us! Tommy and Tubbo!" Tubbo pleaded. Ranboo's scowl softened a bit. Tommy took the chance to kick Ranboo off of him. Tubbo quickly moved back while Ranboo fell over, their sword falling out of their hand. Their sword landed next to them. Ranboo quickly went to grab it. Tommy quickly got up and stepped on Ranboo's hand. Ranboo yelped. They grabbed onto their sword the best they could before looking in an open direction and teleporting, without any enderpearls.

"Since when could they teleport?!" Tommy shouted, looking at Tubbo.

"I don't know! Maybe it's because they're in their enderwalk?"

"This is gonna be so much harder!" Tommy whined, picking up his own sword that wasn't too far away. Tubbo took out his ax.

"We can just pin them down somewhere and trap them! Like how we trapped Dream in his bunker!" Tubbo suggested.

"I don't have anything to block them in with! And that'd mean we'd have to take his items too!" Ranboo rushed towards the two. Tubbo squeaked and moved out of the way. Tommy moved as well.

"What are we gonna do then?!" Ranboo rushed at Tommy, swinging their sword, only for their attack to be blocked by another sword. Ranboo tilted their head, staring at Tommy's sword that hadn't moved. Tommy looked up.

"Techno!" He shouted, smiling. Techno glanced at him, disarming Ranboo.

"Sorry about breaking Dream out. I couldn't refuse the favor I owed him. I'll make up for that and explain later. You to go get some help. We've got this."

"We?" Tommy asked. Phil pulled Tommy out of the way of an arrow that came from Ranboo's bow. He pushed him towards Tubbo and got his sword out.

"Leave! Now!" Phil shouted at the boys, glaring at the two. Tubbo grabbed Tommy's arm and pulled him towards the Dream SMP lands. Ranboo tried to go after them but Techno blocked their way. Ranboo swung their sword at Techno. Techno easily got the upper hand. He got Ranboo against the wall while pushing his sword against Ranboo's ax, the wood chipping slightly. Tears ran down Ranboo's face.

"I'm sorry." They choked out. Techno shook his head.

"It's not your fault, Ranboo. Just fight the urge to go back into the enderwalk state. It'll be alright."

"I can't." Ranboo sobbed, closing their eyes. "You have to kill me, please."

"I won't do that, Ranboo. I can't do that to you. This isn't your fault."

"I hurt Tommy and Tubbo."

"You didn't hurt them. They're alright." Phil chimed in. Ranboo shook his head. He pushed Techno away, taking out their bow. They wiped the tears off of their face with their sleeve. Tear shaped burns ran down Ranboo's face. Techno stepped back a bit, regaining his balance. Phil looked at Techno to make sure he was okay.

Ranboo glanced at Phil before running at him. Phil blocked the arrows Ranboo shot at him. Ranboo changed his weapon back to their ax, swinging it at Phil. Techno went up behind Ranboo and swung his sword at him. Ranboo ducked and turned around, disarming Techno and kicking him to the ground. They went to grab Techno's sword but Phil kicked it away, swinging at Ranboo. Ranboo pulled out an arrow and stabbed in into Phil's wrist, making him drop his sword. Ranboo caught it and pushed Phil to the ground.

"Ranboo!" Phil shouted. "Snap out of it!" Ranboo stared down at him, raising the sword above their head.

"Phil!" Techno shouted, getting up. He looked genuinely terrified. Ranboo looked at Techno before looking down at Phil again. Phil closed his eyes. Ranboo plunged the sword downwards as Tommy returned with a few others.

It got silent as blood dripped down onto the obsidian floor. Phil opened his eyes slowly, looking up at Ranboo. Ranboo had stabbed themself through the chest. Phil sat up slowly. Ranboo fell to their knees into the pool of blood that was forming beneath them.

"Ranboo..?" Phil asked, crawling over to them. Ranboo looked up at him.

"I asked so I didn't have to myself..." His eyes shifted to where the others stood. Tommy, Puffy, Sam, Foolish... Tubbo. Ranboo reached out towards Tubbo. Tubbo ran towards them, ignoring Tommy's shouts. Tubbo grabbed onto Ranboo, taking their hand as he sat next to them. Ranboo shifted to lean against Tubbo, wincing at the sword still in their chest. The tall half enderman stared at the floor. "I'm sorry Tubbo." Tubbo began to cry, looking at Phil.

"We have to do something! Phil, what do we do?!" Tubbo held Ranboo tightly. Phil looked at Techno. Techno was just staring at Ranboo, mixed emotions running through his head. Phil then looked at Foolish. Foolish shook his head slowly. Phil looked down at the dying teen. Ranboo looked up at Phil, smiling at him. Ranboo went limp in Tubbo's arms. Phil stared down into the teen's lifeless eyes. Tubbo clung to Ranboo's body.

"He should spawn back at his house soon." Phil muttered. He stood up, holding his wrist that had an arrow through it. Ranboo's body disappeared a few moments later. Phil looked at Techno again. Techno glanced at Phil before walking over to Tubbo and picking up Ranboo's items. Tommy walked over to Tubbo and kneeled next to him. Tubbo turned to Tommy and hugged him.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Ranboo was digging through their chests when Techno and Phil climbed down the ladder. Ranboo looked at them, standing up. They quickly went over to the two. Techno hesitantly handed them their stuff. Ranboo only picked up his sword and got ready to stab themself again. Phil grabbed Ranboo's wrists.

"Ranboo! What the hell?!" Phil yelled, wincing at his own wrist that had bandages wrapped tightly around it. Techno dropped the rest of Ranboo's items and tried to take Ranboo's sword away. Ranboo's grip tightened around their sword.

"I can't let it happen again. I don't wanna hurt you guys again." Ranboo's voice broke. "I have to take all my canon lives. Dream won't have anyone to control anymore."

"We'll find another way. You don't have to kill yourself!" Techno shouted. Ranboo's eyes teared up once again. They loosened their grip on their sword, allowing Techno to take it from them. Ranboo collapsed into Phil's arms, letting out a small sob. Phil lowered onto the ground, hugging Ranboo tightly. Techno stared down at them before setting the Ranboo's sword down and hesitantly joining the hug.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Didn't know how else to end this so Softieblade it was

Please comment and tell me if this was good :') self confidence isn't my strong suit :')