Part 1: Welcome To Vivosaur Island!

. . .

. . .

. . .

Creating System Data.

Please wait a moment...

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

Captain: "As we near our exciting destination, Vivosaur Island, please enjoy this informative video."

A screen had turned on and started playing a video, displaying a map of an island that took the shape of a T-rex head. It showed a grassy, open plain; a dense forest with a temple near its center; an open ravine that seemed to line the 'eye' of the island and an active, flowing volcano that stood on the snout of the island.

Video: "Vivosaur Island is an island resort run by the Richmond Foundation!"

The scene changed to a domed stadium that was mostly a red-pink in color. Three quarters of the roof was made of glass that let in sunlight.

Video: "The biggest attraction on Vivosaur Island is the Fossil Stadium and the Fossil Battles that are fought there."

The scene, then again, changed to a team of 3 vivosaurs. On the right, an Allosaurus, blue in color and striped white, was baring its teeth. On the left, a Triceratops, in its optimal stance, was primed with its horns, ready to attack. And in the back, a Pterosaur flew high, yellow in color with minimal blue stripes and white highlights, ready to attack the opposing team from the skies. In the background, crowds of people cheered and awed at the giants, marvelling at the battle.

Video: "Dinosaurs of the ancient past are revived with greater powers than ever and sent into battle!"

The camera switched to the opponents team,  showing a Tyrannosaurus Rex, with its mouth agape, breathing scalding fire at the previously shown team. It was spotted orange and black, with red replacing the yellow spots on its head. People in the stands behind it were cheering it on with all their strength.

Video: "The power! The savagery! The drama! Thrilling in every way, every time!"

The scene switched from the vivosaurs to a group of four people. A lady with a bucket hat, a man with a bucket hat, a man in a robe and a bandana around his forehead, and a man, larger than the rest, was wearing a green mask of an indistinguishable vivosaur, a yellow shirt, and black pants with flames that rose from the bottom of the leggings.

Video: "And for those who want to do more than just watch, training is available to become a Fossil Fighter! Fossil Fighters dig their own fossils, revive their own dinosaurs, and fight their own battles!

Video: "If you've dreamed of rising through the Fighter ranks to become a Master Fighter, dream no longer! Yes, yes, YES! This is the start of the an extravagantly exciting and fabulously fantastic adventure!"

The video comes to an end as the camera zooms out from the sea and latches onto a boat making its way through the water. The water was calm and barely any waves were seen.

Captain: "Ha ha. After that video, I'll bet you can hardly wait to get there. Wait, let me guess --- you're on your way to the island to the island to become a Fossil Fighter? ... Yeah, I've seen that twinkle in your eye before!

Captain: "But it says a lot about you, lad. It takes bravery to go all the way to Vivosaur Island on your own. I'm Captain Travers, by the way. What's your name, young man?"