𝐼𝐼𝐼

"... AND this is Caroline." Their newly acquired acquaintance gestured to the tall blonde who smiled politely at them. " These ones right there are kinda intimidating, especially the tall guy right there..." the dark haired girl grinned, pointing to her friend, who elbowed her in the ribs in return. She yelped, jumping away, before finally composing herself and refocusing on her self-appointed task. Her face fell slightly as her eyes scanned the faces of her peers. "Speaking of intimidating... there are two more girls, but they aren't here yet...." she droned on.
"You're lucky Laura isn't here, she would have bitten your head off for talking about her behind her back," Caroline snickered.

The raven-haired girl whose name they didn't bother learning had taken to showing the siblings around, even though they could find the classes in less than a minute. She also introduced, well, more like gossiped about, the people they would be sharing classes with.

The siblings couldn't be bothered. They couldn't care less about petty human drama. "...Even the professors are intimidated." They caught the rest of the girl's speech as they finished exchanging bored glances, annoyance seeping through them.

They knew how it felt to be talked about- they were, unfortunately, the topic of gossip wherever they went. They sat on a bench by the classroom, contributing to the conversation out of sheer politeness, counting down the minutes until they could return home.

First day of school. An ever so present event in the span of their perpetual lifetimes. This time, halfway across the world. With no knowledge of the language or customs. But nobody was complaining. Everyone, even Rosalie, thought the move to be a good idea. They decided to look for a house online, and, with Alice's knowledge of their decision, they found the perfect one in under an hour. Fast forward a few months, here they were, in Warsaw, Poland, enrolling in a course, which they luckily offered in English, in the middle of the semester.

Through the eyes of their fellow students Edward quickly found the way to their first class- economics. From their fellow students' minds he learned that the class was quite difficult and the teacher was anything but lenient.

He quickly found the mind of the professor and grimaced upon seeing the man planning on assigning the class a group project. He was also worried about one of his students not turning up for some time- apparently, it was out of character for them.
Most of the students also noticed them, and thought of how similar one of their fellow students looked to them and were wondering if they were, by any chance, related to her (was there another of their kind they had no idea about?). Some have tried to talk to them, and they got the 'hottest gossip' of the school given to them on a silver platter. Apparently, there was one group of people considered 'popular'. From what the girl told them, some of them were pretty kind, but still not to be messed with. Emmett snorted at that. Well, he was right-if there was anyone anyone that people should not mess with in this school, it was the Cullen family.

A few minutes before class started they noticed a girl, just a bit taller than Alice, dressed in a long sleeved, black dress, with very long, dark hair, walking down the stairs.

Alice's vision didn't do her justice.

She was everything the seer could have dreamed of and more.

As Alice watched her mate come down the stairs, all she wanted was to wrap the girl in her arms and never let go.
Looking up from her phone, the girl sent a small smile in the siblings' direction, which almost made Alice melt. She was even more beautiful than the seer's visions made her out to be. She was ethereal.