Chapitre Six- Guilty Pleasure

Finally, a break from the overbearing stress of high school. Getting your first D on a chemistry test really took a tole on your mental health. It seems like you haven't had fun in months. Luckily, your friend Olivia knew what would help, a good old high school party. You never were one to party, but what the hell, it's not like there is my much else to do in this 2 by 2 mile city. Hopefully something could make your reckless decision worth while, or more like someone. You couldn't, you can't, it wrong to even think about it. But... Olivia would never know if you did think about him. It's not fair. Honestly, she has the brain capacity of a 5 year old, but somehow she manages to get all the guys to chase her. Her life literally revolves around guys. Unlike you, who actually has a goal for a future beyond this shitty town. But alas, you would never feel right just going up to a guy you barely knew and started flirting with him. This guy being Timothée Chalamet. He was sooooo gorgeous, Timothée could literally take your breath away. Ugh why did Olivia have to call dibs on him alongside half of the male population. Sidetracked once again, you had to stay focused else you were going to burn your neck with your hair straightener. You can't believe that you actually mustered enough shits to go to this party. Right on cue you hear the door ring. Olivia was never one to be late to party, it means more time to seduce her latest victim. Don't get me wrong, you love Olivia, but your just not always the biggest fan of her choices.

Your hearing starts to pick up on the sound of party music that slowly is getting louder as the distance between you and your personal hell gets closer. You don't even know who's house your stepping into but Olivia knows them so it must be fine. Caught up in the logistics of it all you soon are knocked out of your own thoughts by the hottest man you've ever known, Timothée Chalamat. Omg you can barely stand it with his shirt buttons undone revealing his toned soft abs. You could literally cum at the sight of him shirtless, and just like that your bubble of bliss is bursted by the sight of Olivia running her hand up his exposed skin. You couldn't take it anymore the sight of the two together makes you jealous to a whole new extreme. Without thinking you take a generous shot of tequila and headed to the dance floor. Little did you know that Timothée watched you with intent as you checked out his exposed body. He always had a thing for innocent girls; he liked the control he had when it came to pleasuring them, and he sure as hell did not like the sight of some guy dancing all up on you. Your innocence was his for the taking (respectfully). Dancing really wore you out with that random guy pressed up on your ass. Slowly stumbling to the nearest door you find yourself in a spare bedroom. You begin to walk to the bed when you hear the sound of the door opening behind you. Before you could turn around to see who it was you felt a presence right behind you, and oh my lord were they packing. Unconsciously you lean back into their touch feeling bold, you felt comfortable with the unknown presence. "You shouldn't let random guys touch you princess." Princess, oh lord did that make your knees weak.