Chapitre Cinq- Nurse

Timothée stumbled out of the bar barley making it to the door. His cheek  was bloody and bruised from his most recent bar fight. He had been picking fights recently to distract himself. His sister recently passed away from unknown causes and it was eating him alive. All he wanted to do was help her but in the end he was powerless against fate. He was walking towards his apartment when someone stopped him and asked if he was okay. The man would not give no for an answer and after much protest Timothée finally agreed to go to the hospital. This however only made his past feeling uprise once more due to his new found hatred of hospitals. His goal was to get in and out of this place as fast as he could, so he distracted himself with the people walking by. It was a long wait and many people quickly paced across the waiting room. He was almost about to just leave not caring about the after math of his face until he saw her. Many would just merely glance her way but to Timothée there was something special about her. She had a kind of self assuredness about her just through the way she walked and carried herself. Oh and her smile, she would instantly make everyone in the rooms mood brighter. Suddenly this trip wasn't all bad and he choose to stay and wait patiently. Eventually and to his delight she read his name from the clipboard and led him to a private room. There she assessed the wound and began to tell him that he would need stitches. Timothée was too mesmerized to take notice in what she said. So when she began he winced out in pain and exclaimed, " Hey! Watch it, do you know what will happen if you mess up my face, do you even know who I am??" He only said it out of shear pain but it came of narcissistic to say the least. She replied by simply saying yes and going back to her job. This surprised Timothée, because usually people who know him go nuts but not her, she was different. He only found this more amusing while his eyes began to wonder in the room. They eventually landed on her ass, which my oh my he couldn't get enough of, just the perkiness of it made him crazy. Traveling upward he than landed on her boobs. Holy shit, they were the perfect size, not to big and not to small which was matched with the cutest, small waist. He adored her body, scrubs or not. However, she felt eyes scanning down her body which only made her tease him by sticking out her ass even more. Timothée was honest to God hard right now and there was no denying it. When she looked down from his stitches on his face she could see the huge bulge forming in his pants. But she was a professional nurse and would never sleep with her patients. But she could still think about what could have happened that same night. . .