Chapitre Trois - Sick Days

You were just working on a upcoming project when your best friend, Timothée Chalamet, called you. Without a second thought, you glanced over to answer it, however, to your dismay, you were greeted by one very drowsy boy. Timothée explained how he was feeling under the weather and how he wanted some company. You thought he was being a big baby, however, he was your big baby. You thought it was odd that he had a maid to help him but you didn't dwell to much on the thought as you got into your car. Before leaving you bought his favorite snacks and a home remedy lotion to soothe the sickness. When you reached his mansion, you were indeed greeted by one very sick boy. However, as you studied his features you realized how cute his bright red nose was and how it brought out the green in his eyes. You were quickly snapped out of your day dream by the sound of Timothée's raspy voice. You were taken aback by the pure sound of it, but quickly regained your composure as you greeted him and walked inside. Since he was sick, and you instinctively being a mother figure, you lead him into his room so he could rest. Once he was settled in he begged you to stay with him, and with a not so reluctant sigh you sat on the bed with him. Within a second, he grabbed your waist with a firm hand and pulled you toward him. You whined that you didn't want to get sick, but eventually caved in after hearing his pleas for you stay with him. As the two of you sat on his bed he began to poke and tease you, and eventually this broke out into a full blown tickle fight. He knew you were indeed very ticklish and used this to his advantage in order to hear you laugh. God, he loved the sound of your laugh. The way it sounded so genuine and full of life brought him so much happiness. He was so caught up in the sounds escaping your lips that he didn't realize how close to the edge of the bed the two of you were until the pair of you landed on the ground together giggling. This continued on until you realized that Timothée was on top of you in a very intimate way. Almost like a game of twister that went to far ( A/N lol sorry I had to add that in ( ◠‿◠ ) ) The giggling soon came to a stop and the room was quiet except for the gasps of air coming from the both of you. And he asked "Admit it.... you are in love with me and my body" and with a shockingly fast retort you said , "like hell, you are so full of yourself...." However, your words didn't reflect the rest of your body which ached to be near him. But with no time to spar, he started to lay light pecks across your neck which drove you over the edge with happiness. And finally, succumbing to his question, you blurted out "omg... alright I am in love with you and your body. Everything about you screams sexy to me and it's always hard to stop myself from kissing you!" You would think that this would stop his actions, but no, he kept laying on kissing and slowly biting down. But eventually, he stopped and said simply " I love you too y/n". For the rest of the night the two of you sat around in his room as you soothed his back with the remedy you brought early in a attempt to make YOUR Timothée feel better.

. . .

A/N- should I do a part where you get sick or nah, let me know ^o^