Chapitre Sept

Victoria had just gotten home from her late night shift at the hospital when she got the text. Giving it a quick glance, Tom had invited her over to his fraternity house to hang out. Putting aside her exhaustion, Victoria was curious about what the night held, especially if that meant potentially running into Timothée, another member of the fraternity. Throwing caution to the wind, Victoria started to get ready to head over to the house. When she arrived at the house she was greeted with an unlocked door. Assuming it was safe to walk in, she followed the sound of laughter down the hall. Victoria new that boys would be boys so she didn't expect much of a welcome, but what she was meet with was beyond words. Sitting in the center of the room was Timothée Chalamet, while all the other guys where circled around the living room yelling things at him. However, what really threw Victoria threw a loop was the word "pussy" taped to Timothée's forehead. Before she had time to process what was happening she was yanked into a hug by Tom. Once she got her bearing back she asked Tom straight up, "What the hell is happening right now? Did I interrupt some weird fraternity ritual?" Tom replied with a boisterous laugh, "No no no. We are simply playing a game of guess, with a dirty twist" smirking at Victoria's. Turning back to the center of the room, the shouting and the word soon made sense, putting a mischievous smile on Victoria's face. It truly was a sight to behold, Timothée being the ever most saint didn't have a clue about what the word was, and in the heat of the moment Victoria voiced, "it's something you can eat, but not swallow". The room fell silent at the realization that a girl had said it, Timothée himself shocked by the appearance of Victoria. Timothée recollected himself and continued to guess things like mints and coffee beans. Given that everyone was staring at her she assumed there would be no harm in continuing the game. Since Timothée was still out in left field she decided to be bold again "I have one". This comment only further confused him until another remark came to mind. Victoria jumped up from her chair and slowly walked up to Timothée, and with a straight face she uttered, "I can put it in your face". Timothée looked directly in her eyes replying " and I could eat it?" Victoria chuckled at this, "something like that, yes". But still, to no avail did Timothée understand the dirty meaning. A sigh left Victoria's lips, "silly boy", and walked out of the frat leaving the boys laughing on the floor and a blushing Timothée. Eventually once she left, the guys told him the word. Everything then seemed to click in that moment. He excused himself from the rest of the guys, and when was alone and looked down, he realized he popped a boner from the words spoken by Victoria.