Chapitre Deux - Pleading

It was a Friday, thank fucking god, and you just finished school for the week. You were so excited because after school you could go home to see your boyfriend Timothée Chalamet. Your original thought was that you were going to go over to his place and just cuddle and watch the all time best show ever ( Supernatural ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). Eventually you made it to his place across town and went inside. Timothée instantly knew it was you because no one else would just walk into his house. Anyways, he was greeted by his cheerful girlfriend and soon found her small arms wrapped around his waist with the intent of never letting go. Eventually, with much resent, he removed your hands from his waist and dragged you to the basement. It was all innocent at first with you too cuddling together on the couch under a soft blanket just watching as Sam made another Destial ship joke. You were laughing to much that you almost didn't notice your boyfriend's hand slowly coming up your thigh. Almost....., but as the show continued it became apparent what his true intentions for the night were when he started drawling figure eights very close to your vagina. You trying not to succumb to his small attempts sat there quietly trying not to shown and sign of acknowledgment at his little actions. Timothée noticed how quiet you have become as your eyes became glued to the TV. However, he was always one to get what he wanted and slowly he started to leave longing kisses along the side of your neck. You couldn't help it as a small gasp escaped your parted lips. You felt a smirk on the side of your neck and a hand creeping further up your thigh in an attempt to tease you even more. You couldn't take the tension any more and in a slur of words you asked what he was doing. He only smirked once again at your question and slowly started moving his hand to we're you needed him the most. But when you finally thought you would get what you were craving for he just stopped. His hand laid on your heat as he turned his attention back to the screen. You let out an exasperated sigh as you sat there on the brink of ripping off all his clothes just to feel his touch. But than an idea came to mind, too can play that way. So in an 'accidental' attempt to get comfortable you shifted your ass more into his dick were you felt a growing arousal. Timmy let a small grunt at your sly action knowing exactly what you were doing. But none the less, he did nothing about it. However, in your mind you were a melting mess, and all you could think about was him inside of you. So you leaned over into his ear and whispered, " If you won't take me right now on this couch, than I will find someone else who will". You were so close to him that he could feel your breath fanning across the side of his face. After your remark you slowly bite down on his earlobe and you felt his whole body go rigged. But within a second he had you pinned down with him lustfully looking down upon you. He quickly attached his lips to yours in a pleading manner we're the two of you fought for dominance. Within seconds he won with content and slowly started leaving dark purple marks across your neck. You didn't even know that your clothes were gone because you were so caught up within the moment, but you laid naked before him. You thought he was going to fuck you until the light of day, however, he was going to get you back for the little comment. So he stood in front of you, proud and erect with a impressive length and started to jerk of in front of you. You were shocked to say the least, and the growing desire inside of you wasn't helping the situation. You whined begging for him not evening caring at this point how needy you sounded. Until an abrupt moment were he slammed his entire length inside of you and quickly pulled out to repeat the process. You couldn't take the shear pleasure of it all as he continued to recklessly fuck you. Your orgasm came within minutes and your were left a heaping mess on his couch. He too came and slowly pulled out of you knowing that you would be in pain from what happened. He kissed your forehead and got up to grab a towel and clean you up. Your were in awe of how one moment he could be this dominating figure and the next be the sweetest boyfriend in the the span of minutes. Afterwards, you and Timothée both got changed and feel asleep to Dean and Sam driving off after another successful case.