Returning to the hideout

While being pinned up against the wall Britt came to her senses and she parted from his lips. She started to breathe deeply knowing that she shouldn't be doing anything more. She Couldn't do anything more without a risk.

"Sorry, too much." Atem said

"Hal, Alec, Killian, Dante and Jabari are going to be going out for new recruits. You and your group have to be among them. Don't let Jabari see any sign of royalty." Britt said

"Why?" Atem asked

"He has a crush on me big time and he might take you as a threat. He doesn't like Hal already." Britt said

Atem looked at her as she spoke of the 2nd in command he assumed. He questioned if his betrothed infront of him had any infatuations with the other men she worked with. Maybe he had no right to be jealous as of yet but that was still to be determined.

"Ok, I will do that." Atem said

Britt nod as she noticed a couple scratch marks and she had her hand come out to have water come to them when he set her on her feet. She ran the water over his wounds and he felt a tingling sensation. She started to walk away but also staggered that her horse used it's head to catch her.

"I'm ok boy." Britt said

"Wh-what did you do?" Atem said

Britt reached for her cloak as she leaned on Heb while adjusting the cloak. She had to get going before anyone started questioning where she was. Of course she heard his question as she started to walk towards the opening and she heard him following.

"I am the Nile Princess. Scratches, wounds, and some illnesses I can use my gifts to help..but illnesses take time due to needing herbs." Britt said

Once outside the rundown inn she was about to get on Heb when Atem turned her around and claimed her lips in a kiss. She couldn't resist as she kissed him back knowing he had a point. They could die with his father blind to what was going on.

"I don't want to rush this." Britt said

"Then can I court you after tomorrow?" Atem asked

"In secret." Britt said

Britt got on Heb and pulled her hood up seeing that it was getting to the highest point which was the hottest. She knew the travel wasn't long but she would need to be smart about the next move. She pet Heb before looking at Atem.

"Till Tomorrow Prince...I mean Atem." Britt said

"Till Tomorrow Britt." Atem said

Heb turned and started running the direction of the hideout, it was concealed by magic. They couldn't take any risks and it wasn't going to be good for their health but they had somewhere to lay. Britt made it to the hideout but by the time she was ready to get off with lack of sleep and use of powers she fell off. Jabari had run over but before he had gotten to her Hal and Dante got to her first as they talked about what to do.

Bre took Heb to the stables where he was given oats and water to drink. Bre also had an apple for the noble stallion who was letting her sister ride it. While Bre had taken care of Heb, Hal decided to carry Britt to her room and Dante followed them to make sure no one freaked out. Once they layed her in bed they walked by her door and started whispering.

"Hal, she needs a guard." Dante said

"Why don't you raise up to be her guard?" Hal said "She has security which is the girls who assist me when she's not there." 
"She needs a male guard." Dante said

"All the candidates for 2nd in command will privately form a guard squad for her. Just those who were candidates she didn't mind." Hal said

"That includes you." Dante reminded him

"Exactly, she is a beautiful girl even if things are not as I wish sometimes." Hal said

"What?" Dante asked

"She belongs to another, predetermined at her birth." Hal said

"Well he isn't here now." Date said

Dante walked over and he adjusted the cloak and eased it off of her before he used the cover to make sure she was comfortable. Hal went over taking the cloak and putting it on the chair by her desk. Hal and Dante figured out quickly that she wasn't sleeping which was not good for her or the group.

Once done they decided that one of the security be in here in case anyone tried to do anything funny. Zahra was the one who was chosen as Zahra hid in the dark while Britt slept. The room was quiet for a long time. Zahra figured that no one would dare enter the leaders room. She was wrong. Jabari opened the door looking around as he walked over and she watched at first seeing him.

Jabari approached the bed and kneeled by her seeing her sleeping. He thought about a lot when it came to his attraction the leader. He heard her start to talk in her sleep. He listened closely listening to who she called out for.

"Atem." She said softly

"Who?" Jabari said softly

He was angry that she called out another mans name and still wouldn't even give him the time of day. He decided to try something drastic but was knocked out of the room. Looking up he saw Zahra and saw she was angry.

"When she wakes up we are all going to have a little talk." Zahra said

"N-No. Please I still want to help with the rebellion." Jabari begged

"Just keep your distance from her!" Zahra said without getting loud and closed the door.

I am so dead if Britt finds out. Jabari thought