the meeting

"The leader of the envoy is your betrothed and he wants to see the leader and you." Aiden said 
"Well isn't he in for a surprise." Britt said with a laugh

"This is your first meeting with him, wear your royal clothing for this." Aiden said

"I am the rebel leader not going to him as princess." Britt said

"He is expecting you." Aiden said

Britt sighed as she dismissed her brother then changed as she was getting ready to meet with her betrothed. She took her brother's suggestion and put her royalty dress on under her cloak as she put the gloved hands on. Once she had her hood on she walked down as she left with Hal and the group. They headed back to the envoy that Hal led the way to.

So we finally are going to meet. Britt thought

As they approached she saw a man with royal gems on him standing outside the tent. Hal got off his horse first and got down as he went over to Britt's horse and put his hand out helping her down without her revealing herself. Aiden wasn't with them this time as Atem looked at them.

"I specifically requested you bring your leader and the Nile Princess." Atem said 
"She's on the way with her brother." Hal lied

Atem seemed to trust this as he motioned for them to follow but the people wanted to search them for weapons. Hal refused to let them search the leader for her identity would be at risk. She whispered to Hal about a few things.

"Forgive my leader, but they don't like to be touched by others." Hal said "My leader has come unarmed." 
"Very well." Atem said

Once inside he couldn't help notice the leader was hiding everything but their eyes. Those piercing purple eyes held behind the darkness he had to assume the leader was wearing a mask to conceal themselves as well. He questioned why a man would want to hide from the world.

"Please remove your cloak leader of the rebels and your second can wait outside." Atem said

"I don't think it would be wise to leave my leader alone with you." Hal said 

Atem saw the leader whisper something to Hal and before he could ask what was going on. Hal left the tent to go back with the others as he was left alone with the rebel leader. Making a motion to have a seat that was provided in the tend he saw the leader walk over as Atem walked over to his seat.

"Now may I see the face of the leader of the Rebels. I promise no harm will come to you." Atem said

The leader nod as he saw gloved hands move to the area that wrapped around the cloaked figures body. One of the men had brought wine for both to drink with negotiations just before the leader had removed their cloak all the way. Once they were alone again the leader opened the cloak letting it fall off their sides along with the hood and mask covering their face. The gloves were never removed but what Atem saw seeing a purple dress, with a nile blue amulet and gold on her arms.

"You wished to know, now you do." Britt said 
"Who are you?" Atem asked

"Brittania, The Nile Princess but to you the leader of the rebels for now." Britt said

Atem was caught off guard as he took in her appearance that she'd hid well under that cloak of hers. Those piercing purple eyes were those of his betrothed which explained why he felt drawn in. Here she was and she was the leader of the Rebellion.

"Brittani-" But she cut him off "drop formalities call me Britt." Britt said 
"Ok, Britt you are leading a rebellion against my kingdom which is your future kingdom." Atem said

"What I do is my business, you asked to speak with the leader and meet your betrothed as leader of the rebels I honored both of those requests." Britt said