The peace envoy

Now that the 2nd in command for the Rebellion was chosen, Britt had to figure out somewhere for their base. Aiden knew this as they were out in the open so they traveled a bit before finding a place that looked abandoned. A few of their people were magic users in training so they used magic to fix it up and make it decent.

"Alright, men on east wing of this place, women on the west wing." Britt said

"You heard her." Hal said

Britt was surprised Hal did not question her orders as he led the men to the east wing. Aiden stayed with his sister for a few minutes to figure out what to do to help her as Britt had to figure out what to do. She walked to her quarters as she had her sisters and Aiden assign rooms to the girls.

She had a map of Egypt that she'd taken from her home palace as she sat in the room and she looked over it to figure out what to do next. They had to acquire beds for the people and a way to make this place livable. That was the first priority and she figured. Britt spent time there for awhile before she heard a knock and she looked up seeing Hal.

"Forgive me, may I help?" Hal asked

"Of course." Britt said

Hal walked over looking at the map with me and he determined some areas that would donate to the cause. I nod in agreement seeing we needed supplies without making a risk for the people. There was another knock and when Britt looked up she saw Jabari.

"Forgive me leader, but we do have to make some preparations. Sadiki and I have some connections outside of Egypt we could go get food." Jabari said

Britt knew that food was a valid resource "Alright take a few men and be cautious about it." Britt said

Jabari nods and looked at Hal as he smirked at him knowing he could be useful to the girl he admired. Hal was new to her so she'd be nice until she was going to ignore him like she did with Jabari. At least that's what Jabari was thinking as he left without saying a word gathering a few people and left.

Hal led a group to get supplies for everyone so they had some kind of places to rest and with everything. Hal was returning that night before they were heading to bed and helped everyone set up the beds for their rooms.

Everything was working out it seemed and Britt had to make their next move for attack now. So she started planning pulling her sisters in and Hal to plan out the move. It was the next morning when this started as they were all tired from the late night before.

Their group was not known but within a matter of weeks the Pharaoh's palace was aware of a rebellion. He also was aware his son's betrothed along with her siblings had disappeared. Still he was thinking about what to do at this point.

"Sire, give the prince a chance to meet with the rebels and see if he can get them to stop." Shimon said

"I don't know." Pharaoh Aknamkanon said

"Brother, if I may it will show that he's worthy of being the next Pharaoh." Aknadin said

Akamkanon did like his brother's opinion and he decided to go along with the suggestion. He told them to call his son into the throne room. Mahad was there with Atem when he was called to the throne room and walked in behind Atem.

"You wished to see me father?" Atem asked

"Yes, my adviser and priest think you should be given a chance to show your ready to lead." Aknamkanon said

"You'll lead a group of people of your choice to the other side of Egypt and try to negotiate with the rebels. Surely you can work out something and find out who the leader is. They say their leader and their second in command has a black cloak on but that you'll know who the leader is from their gloved hands." Aknadin siad