part eleven

"Lee Dongmin!"

Dongmin turned to a girl stomping up to him, looking angry. He raised his eyebrow. "Yes?"

"Is it true that you have a girlfriend?" She asked.

"Who the hell told you that? And who the hell are you?" Dongmin scoffed, scratching his head in confusion.

"I'm Soo-ah. I asked your friend 'Moon Bin' if you had a girlfriend and he told me that you do." She said. "So, it's true?"

Dongmin contemplated on his answer; he only slightly reverted his eyes to the left, and made eye-contact with Bin, who was standing at the end of the hallway, spying on him and Soo-ah.

Bin quickly looked away in embarrassment, and Dongmin shook his head.

"It's none of your business." Dongmin finally answered. "Now, if you excuse me; I have to go meet someone right now."

"What?!" Soo-ah shrieked, and Dongmin walked past her to go after Bin.

Though he started to scurry away, Bin's arm was still caught by Dongmin.

"We need to talk."

~

"Why are we at a cafe just to 'talk'?" Bin scoffed, and then took a sip of his 'blue hawaii' drink.

"Why not?" Dongmin shrugged, with a small smile, that he couldn't stop while looking at Bin's pouty face.

"What is it you need to talk about?" Bin wondered.

"Why did you tell that girl I had a girlfriend?" Dongmin asked. "I thought I told you already that I was single and I never dated."

"Isn't it good? She only wants to date you for your looks. If she thinks you have a girlfriend, she'll back off and won't try to persue you." Bin answered, without making eye-contact, and instead wavering his eyes.

"I mean... I guess you're right. But why would you care about that?" He wondered. "I could take care of that on my own."

"I don't know. Just felt like saving you the trouble." Bin replied, with a shrug. "Stop asking me so much!"

"Fine, fine. But, you're right." Dongmin said. "I don't like people persuing me. Unless it's the person I like." He looked at Bin expectingly.

"Tsk. What are you looking at me for?" Bin scoffed, and shook his head. "So, you like someone?" Dongmin nodded. "Who?"

"I won't tell you."

"Why not?" Bin whined, and leaned near Dongmin. "Tell me!"

"They're here listening. I can't." Dongmin said, with a giggle.

"What? Just tell me in my ear! I won't tell anyone!" Bin begged, and Dongmin just laughed at his eagerness to know. "Why?"

"Because, it's a secret!"

He's either playing dumb, or he's actually so oblivious. Dongmin thought.

"Fine. I won't ask." Bin said, and took an angry bite of his creme cake.

"So, you're friends with Jinwoo-hyung?" Bin nodded. "How long?"

"Hm... I don't know, actually. A few years, maybe. I think I met him when I was still in highschool; I was a senior and we had an orientation at this university. Jinwoo-hyung was performing for entertainment; I thought he was cool, so I introduced myself and asked him questions if I should apply here." Bin explained.

"Oh, I'm surprised you didn't meet Myungjun-hyung until now." Dongmin said.

There he goes talking about that  'Myungjun' guy. Is he really relevant?