part nineteen

Finally, after a few days of being absent, Jinwoo finally showed up to school.

Not that Myungjun cared or anything. He was too busy sitting with Ah-Reum to notice Jinwoo sulking at the table they normally sat at.

"Hey, he's here today."

"Okay." Myungjun shrugged, without even looking at where Ah-Reum was pointing.

"You're gonna have to talk to him." Ah-Reum said.

"But I don't want to." Myungjun replied.

"But didn't you say that the professor made you take notes for him while he was gone? So you have to interact with him to give him the notes."

"You're right. Whatever, I'll just go do that now." Myungjun scoffed, and took a notebook out of his bag.

He stood up and walked over to Jinwoo and the other guys' table, and handed the notebook to him.

"Mrs.Jung asked me to take notes for you while you were gone, so here." Myungjun said, without giving him any emotion.

Jinwoo took it from him. "Thank you..." He continued. "Hey, can we t-?"

"You're welcome, see you." Myungjun said, and quickly walked away and back to his table.

~

During their Chemistry lecture, Jinwoo almost couldn't keep his eyes off of Myungjun. He so badly needed to talk to him.

So this is it, huh? Our friendship is just...broken? I'm not even allowed to apologize to him? He'll just walk away anytime I say something.

Myungjun knew he was staring. He could see Jinwoo in the corner of his eye.

I know I need to talk to him. I really do. But am I ready for that? I'm just so afraid... Would if I end up telling him everything? And then he just doesn't feel the same? What happens then?

---

Friday, 7:12PM (19:12)

Dongmin:
Hey guys we should all go out drinking 😃 im bored

Myungjun:
Why

Dongmin:
It will be fun
Cmon its not like we do that often

Myungjun:
We literally went drinking last week but go off ig
but yeah fine i'll go 🚶

Dongmin:
That was for a celebration 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Sanha:
If you're inviting Minhyuk then sure

Dongmin:
Hes already coming, along with Bin

Sanha:
Okie 😺

Dongmin:
Jinjin hyung ???
JINJIN HELLOOO
hes not even reading our messages
hellooo

Jinwoo:
Sorry i was on the phone
Uh ig i'll go

Dongmin:
Aight see yall there

Myungjun:
K

---

"Why are we even here?"

"Because, I want to have fun with you guys. This will be the first time all of us are going to hang out together." Dongmin answered Bin with a smile at him. They all walked into the bar and sat at a table after getting drinks