part twenty

Jinwoo laid the unconscious Myungjun down on the bed carefully, after the challenging task of changing the older into comfortable clothing.

He tucked him into the bed, and walked out of the room, sighing as he flopped on the couch.

"Thank you for letting us stay here, hyung." Jinwoo said.

"Of course, you're my little brother. You know you can come over anytime." Jinwoo's older brother responded, giving him a playful punch on the shoulder. "You forgot that I rent a two bedroom apartment just in case you need somewhere to crash."

"Right. Thanks, anyways." Jinwoo said.

"No problem. I'm gonna go to sleep now; goodnight, little man."

"Night."

Jinwoo turned off the lights in the living area, and went back into the bedroom where Myungjun was sleeping and sat on the edge of the bed.

Should I cuddle with him? Will he be fine with that? No! What am I thinking? Would if he wakes up and gets mad at me? Considering he's already upset at me, he might get even more angry.

Even if it's the truth that he likes me...that will turn up awkward since he's not gonna remember anything.

Oh, but he looks so adorable... My heart is beating so fast... Whatever, so be it if he yells at me...it's just cuddling, right?

Jinwoo got into the bed, and pulled Myungjun close to his body. He held the older by the waist, and leaned his head on Myungjun's shoulder as he closed his eyes to go to sleep.

"Goodnight, hyung." He whispered.

~

"This motel gets sucky ass channels." Sanha scoffed, and turned off the TV before slamming the remote down onto the bed.

"It's pretty ironic considering this is an area with the best signal." Minhyuk added. "But whatever; we don't need TV. At least the WiFi is good."

"You're right." Sanha agreed, with a sigh. "Y'know, we are so lucky that we had enough money on hand to get this room."

"I'm surprised we were able to afford snacks, too." Minhyuk said, as he shoved a handful of Salt&Vinegar chips into his mouth. "They kinda burn my tongue, not gonna lie; but that's what makes them taste great."

"Right? MJ-hyung is so wrong about these chips!" Sanha said. "Also, speaking of MJ-hyung...I can't believe he likes JinJin-hyung? Like seriously? He never even told me, but he told Dongmin-hyung! No one ever tells me anything!"

"I couldn't believe JinJin-hyung was bisexual." Minhyuk continued. "I think that the friend group is all gonna come out as gay."

"What do you mean? Dongmin-hyung and Bin-hyung aren't gay, or bisexual, or anything like that? Wait, is Bin-hyung gay?" Sanha wondered.

"He claims he's straight...but I have a good gay-detecting-radar." Minhyuk said. "He's definitely bi-curious."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, but I don't know about Dongmin." Minhyuk replied. "I thought for a moment he liked Myungjun-hyung, but I'm not so sure."

"No, he definitely doesn't like MJ-hyung...if he did, I don't think he would be shipping him with JinJin-hyung." Sanha said. "He's the one who started it, I just agreed."

"Right...you think Jinwoo-hyung likes him back?" Minhyuk asked.

"Maybe? I don't know. I can never tell when someone likes someone else; even when someone likes me, I just never know." Sanha answered.

"So, even if I give you all these hints; I cling to you, and stare at you, and want to hang out with you all the time; you wouldn't know that I like you?"

"Probably not; I'm very oblivious."

"Obviously, because I'm telling you right now that I like you." Minhyuk said.

"What?!"

"Sanha-ya, I like you. I have for a while now..." Minhyuk started. "And now I want to ask you...can I persue you? I know it's a bit fast...but even if you don't like me now, can you keep your heart open for me? Do you allow me to go after you?"

Sanha broke eye-contact, and tried to wrap his mind around what Minhyuk had just said. His face went up into flames, and he shyly nodded in response to his question.

Minhyuk's face lit up, and he smiled ear-to-ear. "Really?!"

"I don't see why not..?" Sanha answered, smiling back at him.

Minhyuk attacked the younger in a big hug, which Sanha gladly returned by wrapping his arms around Minhyuk's waist tightly.

~

Dongmin trudged into his apartment, turning on the light as he walked in. He was still dazed by what happened previously that night; he didn't even know what to think about it.

What does this even mean for us? What did it mean to him? Is he really jealous of mine and MJ-hyung's relationship?

I can't even ask anyone for advice right now. MJ-hyung's drunk off his ass, hopefully safe with JinJin-hyung... Sanha and Minhyuk don't know about my situation, so it would probably just confuse them...

Knowing Bin, if he did like me, he wouldn't tell a single soul considering how obsessed he is with being straight... So Minhyuk wouldn't even know if Bin liked me.

I can't ask Bin directly, because he's already pissed at me.

What do I even do at this point..?

---

a/n omfg istg if my draft doesnt stop saying that i need to restore my revisions, i will murder wattpad- i literally havent made any changes to it and it asks me to restore it, and then i try to publish and it says i need to restore the draft?? It never fucking saves my draft and it gets on my god damn nerves like bitch SAVEEEEE

anygays whatever ily all have good day and thanks for reading