part fifteen

"Hey, you're back already?"

"Yup." Dongmin answered after closing the door, and he took off his shoes, put his keys on the key-rack, and walked over towards the couch where Myungjun was also sitting. "Everyone else went home too. They didn't want to stay out too late because the campus closes soon. Also, JinJin-hyung decided to drink even more, so I had to put that to a stop. I ended up taking him back to his dorm, along with the others."

"Yeah, I see." Myungjun mumbled, fidgeting with his fingers. "Um...did Jinwoo say anything about me?"

"No, he didn't. But he did seem sulky after you left." Dongmin replied, with a sigh, and looked at Myungjun with sympathy. "Something happened with him, right? That's why you left, and then needed to talk to me?"

"You know me so well." Myungjun joked, with a weak laugh.

"Tell me about it."

"Where to even start..? Um... Well, when we got into the restroom, I offered to help him; of course, because I was afraid he might stumble again and fall, or something. He told me he could do it on his own, and I let go of him. Which I was surprised he was able to stand. But I told him I was gonna wait out by the door for him, and he grabbed my wrist before I walked out..." Myungjun continued, while still fidgeting with his hands. "I asked him 'what' and he didn't really answer, he only said 'um' and then pulled me closer, and held my waist. I tried to push him away a little, but he wouldn't let go. After I asked him what he was doing multiple times, he then asked me if I had ever kissed a guy before?! I told him no, and he said that he hadn't either. Then, he asked if he could kiss me?! And before I could give him my answer, he did it anyways!"

"Hold on, this is a lot to process." Dongmin uttered in disbelief. "What did you do then? Did you push him away quickly, or what?"

"For a moment, I kissed back. But then I realized it was all so wrong and I pushed him away." Myungjun answered, sighing. "He was just using me...as his 'bisexual experiment'."

"I'm sorry, hyung..."

"You know..I never told Jinwoo I was gay for this exact reason. Before I met him, and I was in an all-boys middle school, I already knew I was gay. Almost my whole grade knew I was gay. A lot of them didn't have a problem with it. But the reason why I'm so conscious about it is because my own friends...they asked me if they could kiss me for 'experimentation'. They were straight, as they swore, and they wanted to kiss me because they wanted to know what kissing a gay boy was like. You know how annoying that can get; how hurtful that can be?"

"I'm not worth it as a boyfriend. But maybe I'm worth it as their 'play thing'. I just feel used, and invalidated. I'd much rather them feel disgusted by me than act like I'm just something to experiment with. And to have my own best friend...the guy that I like, even...to use me like that?" Myungjun's voice cracked, as he felt tears swell up in his eyes, threatening to fall down his cheeks. "It hurts, dude. It really hurts."

"Hyung, you are amazing. The people who do that are wrong for it; as much as I love Jinwoo-hyung, he wasn't right for that. And I seriously think you should tell him how you feel. You should really stick it to him and make him realize that what he did was wrong." Dongmin said, while he hugged the living hell out of Myungjun; rubbing his back in comfort, and letting the older cry into his shoulder.

"As much as I want to tell him how I feel, I don't know if I can go through with it? He's my best friend...I know I'm upset with what he did...and he was drunk, for godsake...but I still don't want our friendship to die because of this?" Myungjun said. "I really think...I just need time away from him."

"I think that's a good idea; whatever you feel like is right." Dongmin agreed.

"You wanna know what lead me to become Jinwoo's friend?" Dongmin hummed, and Myungjun continued. "When I transferred from my old highschool to the one we attended, I told myself I was gonna keep my distance from people...not get too attached or trust anyone easily. And keep my sexuality a secret... But when I met Jinwoo in our Sophomore year, his presence just felt...right? You know how you get certain vibes from someone when you first meet them; they can be good, or bad? Well, all I got from him were good vibes. And he was so nice to me. I couldn't stay away from him. Even if he's not 'the one', as in my soulmate...he was still 'the one' in my mind..."

"That's really deep, hyung. I didn't know you were so attached like this." Dongmin said.

"I didn't think I would be either."

~

After the weekend came around and Monday arrived, Myungjun had been avoiding any contact with his best friend as he possibly could.

Jinwoo didn't completely understand what was going on, he thought maybe Myungjun needed his own personal space.

Though, he didn't know 'personal space' meant ignoring his entire being?

"Hyung, seriously? Can we please talk?"

"What is there to even talk about?" Myungjun scoffed, while walking as he talked with Jinwoo.

"About why you have been avoiding me?" Jinwoo suggested. "I don't know, what else would I have to talk about?"

"Isn't it pretty evident why I'm ignoring you?! You put that on yourself!" Myungjun finally stopped walking away, and looked at Jinwoo with a glare.

"Seriously? What is it? Did that stupid kiss really make you that mad? I was drunk, alright?" Jinwoo sighed, scratching his neck. He definitely doesn't like me back...

"It's more than just a 'stupid kiss'! That's why it makes me mad, because you treat it as if it was only just your stupid...whatever! You really...just will never understand!" Myungjun shouted, causing Jinwoo to finally realize he was serious about the whole thing.

It wasn't just a 'playful incident' with him. This was a real fight. Something they never had before.

"MJ-hyung, I really don't want to fight with you...I'm so-"

"Just save it, Jinwoo. I really don't want to listen..." Myungjun interrupted.

"What is going on?"

"Um, nothing." Myungjun answered, as a girl walked over to his side, looping her arm around Myungjun's.

"Really? Because you look like you're fighting?" The girl wondered.

"Don't worry about it, Ah-Reum. It's really nothing." Myungjun reassured, and gave a fake smile. "Um, should we go to breakfast now?"

"Sure!" She said, excitedly.

Jinwoo looked at their linked arms as they both walked away from him. He felt a lump in his throat, and felt he was about to cry. It really meant so much to him..? And how...he has a girlfriend.

He felt a chest pain as if he was being stabbed right in the heart. This is what heartbreak feels like.

---

a/n drama...✋😬

anygays im starting to cry while writing this so um

lets go to something positive, shall we???

my mom ordered the gateway album for me!! i know i said i was gonna start saving money but i couldnt wait to get my gateway album so i gave her my money and she ordered it online so ✋ shoutout to my amazing mother

im getting the 'time traveler' version, yknow the orange one ✋

i cant wait till it comes in woohoo i hope i get a myungjun and rocky pc!! mainly a myungjun one bcs i havent gotten anything mj yet 😢😢😢😢

i got 2 jinwoo photo cards
1 dongmin photo card
2 bin photocards
1 sanha photo card

and then i have a minhyuk BOOK MARK from the blue flame album

but no mYUNGJUN???!?!?!#!& MYUNGJUN IS MY BIAS SO YOU BETTER GIVE ME MYUNGJUN

anygays... have a good day/evening or whatever and thanks for reading besties