part sixteen

"Do you know where JinJin-hyung is?"

"No, haven't seen him all morning." Dongmin answered, with a shrug.

"I saw him in the hall earlier...but why isn't he here yet?" Sanha wondered. "And why is MJ-hyung sitting with Ah-Reum instead of us?"

"I honestly have no clue." Dongmin replied. As much as Sanha deserves to know what's going on, I don't want him to stress about them two fighting... "I'll text JinJin-hyung to see where he's at."

Dongmin:
Hey, where are you?

Jinwoo:
I felt sick so i decided to go back to my dorm

Dongmin:
Aight get well soon hyung

Jinwoo:
Ty

"He said he's sick." Dongmin said. "He went back to his dorm."

"Oh. That still doesn't explain why MJ-hyung is sitting with her?" Sanha asked.

"Maybe they're together." Dongmin suggested. I know exactly what's going on.

~

"Seriously, thank you for getting me out of that conversation."

"You're welcome..but seriously, I wanna know why you just don't talk to him?" Ah-Reum wondered.

"I thought I told you that I needed space from him...I need time to think about how I'm going to tell him everything." Myungjun replied, sipping his smoothie. "I'm not ready for our friendship to go downhill yet."

"Honestly, I think it already has."

"What do you mean? Friends fight sometimes. It's normal." Myungjun said.

"You said you've never had a serious fight with him, right?" Ah-Reum asked, and Myungjun nodded. "Exactly. You two have been friends for almost 8 years now, and this us your first real fight. You two aren't used to it; so it could seriously hurt your friendship."

"Maybe you're right...but I still think I should wait to talk to him."

"I guess."

"Now, why did you agree to this fake dating thing anyway?" Myungjun wondered. "Are you sure it's not gonna affect your dating life?"

"Listen, there's this guy who keeps bothering me; he won't stop trying to persue me, even though I told him I'm not interested many times." Ah-Reum answered. "He isn't a bad person, or even ugly; he is cute, but it's just that he's not my type and I'm really not looking for a boyfriend right now. He said he wouldn't leave me alone until I have one, though."

"Ah, I see."

"Yeah."

"I think it's time for me to go to my class. I'll see you later then, okay?" Myungjun said, and grabbed his bag, standing up.

"Okay, I should be going too. See you."

---

Bin walked into the practice room absolutely dreading existence, and what made him react almost dramatically annoyed was Sanha and Minhyuk giggling together on the bench.

"What are you two so happy about?" Bin scoffed, and Minhyuk looked at him with a glare.

"Who the hell spit in your cereal? Over-dramatic dumbass." Minhyuk said, snickering at the older. "Seriously, what a mood-killer."

"Whatever." Bin rolled his eyes while shaking his head. "Where's Jinwoo-hyung?"

"Well, he came to campus today; I saw him in the hallway, but he ended up leaving because he felt sick." Sanha answered.