part three

"You all know that one girl? Her name is..." Myungjun started. "-what was that one Thai girl's name? She was from the IC building, and she's really cute and kind of tall. What's her name? Do you all know it?"

"Why do you talk about girl's all the time? It seems like you have a new crush every other week." Jinwoo scoffed.

"What are you talking about? I don't like her." Myungjun said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, sure. Anyways, her name is Gigie." Jinwoo replied. "What were you going to say about her? That you like her?"

"I really don't like her! I just thought she was pretty." Myungjun whined, and hit Jinwoo's arm. Jinwoo shook his head and looked away from him.

"Whatever, I'm going to the library." Jinwoo said, and stood up. Myungjun grabbed his arm and also stood up. "What?"

"I'm going with you." He said, and Jinwoo shrugged. They both grabbed their backpacks and walked out and to the library.

"They really left me here alone." Dongmin sighed. He sipped on his Americano and took out a book to start reading, and didn't notice a guy sitting down at his table with him.

"I hope you don't mind I'm sitting here." A guy said.

"I don't mind-" Dongmin started and looked up. It was the guy from yesterday that he bumped into and spilled the drink on him. "Hey, Blue Hawaiian dude." He closed his book and set it down.

"Oh, it's you. I didn't even notice that. Hi." He said.

"What's your name, I don't wanna call you 'Blue Hawaiian dude' all the time." Dongmin asked. "I'm Dongmin."

"I'm Moon Bin. Just call me Bin." Bin replied. "My friend is coming to sit here, is that alright? There weren't any other tables."

"Yeah, it's totally fine."

"Speaking of him, here he is." Bin said, looking at Minhyuk who sat right next to him.

"You were talking about me?" Minhyuk questioned. "What about?"

"I was just saying you were going to sit down here with us." Bin said.

Minhyuk got a good look at the guy sitting across from him and his friend, and his eyes widened. He looked at Bin and hit his arm. Bin looked back at him, with a questioning look on his face.

"You know Dongmin?" Minhyuk whispered, so Dongmin couldn't hear. Bin nodded. "When did you meet him and why are you sitting with him?!"

"I met him yesterday, and I had to because all the other seats were taken." He whispered back.

Dongmin looked at them weirdly, and Bin gave him a reassuring smile.

Both Minhyuk and Bin looked at Dongmin. Minhyuk tried to start a conversation.

"What's that book right there?" He wondered, and Dongmin handed it to him. It was a manga. "Ah, nice. 'Death Note'. I read this."

"You read manga? That's cool." Dongmin said, with a small smile. "It's great to meet another man of culture."

"Yo, bro. This dude is cool." Minhyuk whispered to Bin. "Hey, we should be friends. Can I get your number, man?"

"Yeah, sure. Let me put it in your phone, you can put your's in mine." Dongmin responded, and they traded phones. "You can put Bin's number in there too."

"Pft. Why would I want your number?" Bin scoffed.

"I don't know? I just thought we were friends." Dongmin fake pouted at him. "Are we not?"

"I never said we couldn't be. You just automatically assumed that." Bin said, replying to the other's pout with a eye-roll.

"Tsk. You could be a bit nicer. This dude is a weeb and also happens to be the most popular guy in our school. Stop being an ass for once." Minhyuk punched Bin's shoulder. "Sorry about him. He can be a bit of a drama queen sometimes."

"Don't worry about it." He said. They gave back each other's phones, and Dongmin stood up, grabbing his things. "I should probably go. See y'all around!"

"You too." Minhyuk said, and Bin only nodded at him as they watched Dongmin walk out of the canteen. "You're such a fool. You sit here next to Lee fucking Dongmin and then act like that?"

"What's the big deal? He's a hot dude that probably thinks his looks are everything. I don't have to respect him just because of how 'cool' he is."

"You don't know, do you..?" Minhyuk scoffed, and shook his head in disbelief. "Girls won't like you if you disrespect him. But they will if you're close with him."

"Tsk. What the hell do you know about girls?! You've been making eyes at Sanha since highschool!" Bin mocked. "Whatever. I'm going to class."

"Then go. I don't care. I'm getting tired of your dumbass!" Minhyuk sneered at him, and flipped Bin off as he walked away.

---

A/N this was a stupid update but i honestly needed to write 😬 i have to get out of this stupid writers block bcs i dont have any ✨inspiration✨ i hope you all understand lol, i also been stressed but im o k 😔👌 hope y'all are doing good,, stay safe and stay healthy k thanks bye 😎👊💚✨
-Corbin (author)