Part 1

Thank you for choosing to read this story, I apologise if theres any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes. I'm still learning and I'm writing this on a phone so it's a tiny keyboard. If your interested in kagehina story's I have posted some of those too.

——————
It was oikawa's 18 birthday he had invited all of his volleyball friends for one big sleepover. That was just a simple cover up though, he had a bigger plan at work of course. There was a knock at the door and oikawa ran down the stair to the door to answer it. His parents had agreed to go stay out for the night so he and his friends could have the house to themselves.

He opened the door to see nishinoya and kurro, he had invited these two to arrive earlier so that he could discuss the plan. He greeted them and let them enter the home, as they walked in he showed them to the living room and let them sit. "Thanks you guys for coming earlier" the setter said with a big grin,
"Not like we had much of a choice, anyway what is this big plan of yours?" The rooster looking boy replied. Oikawa rolled his eyes "So you all know that everyone has a crush on they're team mates right, liked every single person" Both of the boys eyebrows perked up and they blushed a little.

"What do you mean by that?" Noya said shifting in his seat, oikawa smiled slightly.
"It's obvious you have a crush on that scary ashai guy" the smaller boys eyes opened a little wider and his face turned bright red. You could hear a little laugh from the black haired boy "You like the Walmart Jesus?" Noya glared at kurro "I mean no offence or anything" kurro rubbed the back of his neck.
"Don't act like you don't have a crush on that boy you call 'kitten' all the time" oikawa said smirking.

"He has a name! And so what?" Kurro responses sitting up slightly trying to cover his blush. Now it was the libero's turn to laugh
"You like that antisocial cat?  the one that's head over heals for hinata?" He laughed harder
"Shut up! He isn't head over heals for him!!" Kurro responded leaning over to noya. Oikawa was just standing their waiting for them to finish there argument. "Enough you two, listen I have a plan to get the couples together. Are you going to help or not?" They both immediately shut up and nodded, "Good because we have to start phase one before the others get here."

Oikawa was about to go get something when he stopped "Since I know who you guys like I should probably tell you who I like" he said turning around to face them "This might come as a shock but the man  I like and I have liked for many years is-"
"Iwaizumi" both of the boys said in sync. Oikawas jaw dropped
"How did you know??"
"I mean you call him 'Iwa chan' and never leave his side" the libero said
"It was obvious" the rooster said. The setter rolled his eyes and walked out
"I'm going to get something to help with the plan" he yelled back as he walked down the hallway.