Sakuatsu

Kageyama goes and sits down while hinata stands there frozen. Everyone is speechless and just smirking, they all know what happened. "Chibi chan?"oikawa says poking the orange in the head.
"Y-yes! Uh sorry" he says quickly going to sit down next to kageyama and where kenma was sitting.
"Haha bro I wonder what happened" tanka says to noya laughing "Wonder if they used tongue!" Tanka said.
"I wonder too!!" Noya replies laughing too.

"Okay time to continue with the game!" Oikawa says snickering along with noya and tanka. He picks up the jar and picks up a piece of paper "Next in the closet of gayness is....atsu!" He puts the paper down, and goes to pick another "Going in the closet with atsu is sakusa!"

"I'm fine with it but is omi omi okay with the germs?" Atsu says glancing across the room towards sakusa. The germaphobic boy sighs
"I'm fine with it but I'm wearing a mask" he stands up.
"Yay! Omi omi" atsu runs up and takes his hand dragging him into the closet. Oikawa smiles "Only 7 minutes, don't be kissing when I open the door" he closes the door.

Atsumu POV

Why did oikawa say that!! Omg I'm so embarrassed, this closet is too small. My chest is touching sakusas and my face is really close to his. "Haha omi omi I'm surprised you agreed to this" I'm trying to break the silence and not make it awkward.
"Well I wouldn't go in here with anyone else" the figure replied, my heart skipped a beat when I heard that. He probably meant that as a joke that's all....right?

Sakusa POV

Why did I say that? Shit that was so dumb, I was just to focused on the germs I didn't realise what I was saying. He's so close but for some reason I don't mind, I'm not thinking about the germs. I'm thinking about his...lips...I wanna kiss them. No! No I don't, right?
"Omi omi you okay? Your breathing and heart rate sped up" shut up atsumu I know! "Is it because of the germs we can leave if your panicking." No don't leave I like this...he tries to open the door but it doesn't budge.
"It's locked" atsumu says rattling the door handle.

He's about to shout when I quickly cover his mouth with my hand. He looks at me confused, I pull my mask down and let my hand slip from his mouth so my lips can touch them. At first he doesn't kiss back but eventually he leans into it. I slip my tongue into his mouth and my hands around his waist bringing his waist to mine. His hands are in my hair, gripping onto me. He pulls back huffing "Wh-what about the g-germs?" He speaks while catching his breath.
"I don't care about them" I say also trying to catch my breath.

I look at my watch, there's still 3 minutes left. I kiss him again slipping me tongue in deeper this time exploring ever crevice in his mouth. I'm starting to get hard, I should stop I know that but I don't. Neither does atsumu.

The doors open and we're still kissing, I pull away slowly looking at the others putting my mask back on and going to sit down. I pulled my jacket down to cover the fact I'm hard. Atsumu does too I can see he's hard, I look around everyone is staring "What? Got a problem" I say glaring at them. Everyone shakes their head no in response. I see that kurro and kenma have come back too.