Kagehina

"Bad" the black haired boy says as he runs out of the room after Kenma. No one says anything for a moment "Maybe we shouldn't play this game" Sakusa says. Oikawa hesitates before saying anything, that did end up badly but not all of them are going to be like that. "No the game continues" the setter says while glancing at noya "Let me pick the next pair to go into then closet" he reaches into the jar and pulls out a piece of paper "Next up is Chibi chan!" People glance at the orange haired boy but don't say anything. Oikawa dips his hand in the jar again "And he will be going into the closet with.....kageyama!"

"What?! Hell no I'm not going into the closet with that boke!" Kageyama says while standing up.
"Honey you don't have a choice" the setter says while standing with both hands on his hip.
"Ugh!" The blue haired boy yells "Fine, move it boke" he grabs hinata by the shirt and walks into the closet. "Huh?! Wait kageyama!" Hinata says in a gay panic, oikawa walks over to the doors "7 minutes" he winks and closes the doors.

Hinata POV

No, not him anyone but him! My heart is beating so fast omg. I'm breathing to fast he's going to think I'm a weirdo, I'm standing here back against the wall like a stiff idiot. While he is slumped against the wall, hands in his pockets. How is he so cool about this! I'm way to close to him.

Kageyama POV

Omg I'm in a fucking closet with him, he's so close to me. I wanna kiss him so bad fuck! I hate oikawa tooru. I can hear his quick breath and I can see enough to know he's standing like a statue. A minute passes, fuck this, I stand up straight I feel Hinata shift. I move my head down so my face is in front of his and I touch his chin with my hand lifting his head up. His breathing speeds up
"W-what are you doing bakayama!" He says a little to loud.

I smile dances on my lips "Hmmm just seeing if you have food on your face, you are a messy eater" I say pulling back and letting his head fall. "Ugh you stupid kageyama" the boke says slumping back, a little laugh escapes my lips I love messing with him.
"What did you think I was going to do?"
"W-well I don't know!" He says in a panicked tone. I lean forward once again but not closer to his face, I lean into his ear. "Did you think i was going to kiss you?" I whisper, I know his face is bright red right now.
"Do you want me too, boke?" I bring my hand onto the side of his face still leaning into his ear.

"Y-yes" hinata responded, my eyes widen I didn't think he would say yes. I smirk "Okay" I say moving my head, I bring my lips to his and they connect. I was about to put my tongue in when I heard the timer go off, I immediately pull away and the doors open just as I lean against the wall and am fully off hinata. I am see the bokes face now it's bright red, I chuckle and I wink at him then I step out of the closet ignoring the stares and go sit down again.

Hinatas POV

What the duck just happened?