Ushiten

The brown haired boy eventually moves again but his face is still red.
"O-okay let's continue! Uhm next up is.." he reaches into the jar "tendou!" The red haired blocker looks up from his phone and moves out of his captains lap standing up.
"And he is paired with....ushijima!" The blockers face turns a little red and the captains face remains the same.
"Okay this is going to be fun!" The red haired boys says with a smile.

"Must I go?" The farmer boy says this earns a frown from tendou
"Yes!" oikawa says smacking ushijmas head.
"Okay" he says standing up and walking into the closet. The red haired boy follows
"Have fun farmer boy" oikawas says shutting the door.

Tendou POV

Why didn't he want to go in with me? I'm probably annoying that's why...I sigh and lean against the wall looking away from him. We're really close, he must hate it.
"Tendou? Why did you sigh? Are you irritated? Or tired?" The giant says tilting his head.
"I'm just a little tired that's all ushi!" I say with a smile.

Maybe I should ask him why he didn't want to be in here with me
"Uh ushi?" I say
"Yes tendou?"
"Uhm well why didn't you want to go in here with me?" I ask trying to sound not hurt. I wait for a response but nothing came.

"Ushi?" I say tilting my head.
"Can I ask you a question tendou?" He says looking directly at me
"Uh sure" so he's avoiding my question.
"If my heart beats really fast when I'm around someone and my face turns red when the smile at me" my stomach drops "and they get close to me I have to urge to kiss them, I find everything they do perfect. What does that mean?" My heart stings, but I smile anyway.
"It means you love them silly" I'm very close to crying right now

"That's what the others said too, should I confess to them?" I hate this, but I have to be a good friend.
"Yes you should, I'm sure they like you back" I do my jaz hands and smile.
"Okay then I will" ushi says he's about to say something else then the doors open
"Times up" I'm about to walk out when ushi grabs my arm.

"Wait tendou, I didn't finish" he says
"What?" I turn around why can't he just let me walk away? My heart hurts so much right now. 
"You told me to confess so I'm going to do that" the captain says.
"Okay? Are they like in this room or something?" It would hurt more if they are in this room then it being some random girl.
Everyone is just looking at us not talking.
"Yes they are in this room" another blow, I can't take this right now.

"That's great ushi" I start to walk away again but he doesn't let me go.
"I love you satori" I freeze "I have since we met, everything you do makes me smile and when I'm around you my heart beats really fast. You're amazing in every way and your the most beautiful person to me" is this true?

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I'm crying now, I here  'Awww' from other people in the group.
"Yes ushi!" I hug him, I'm so happy right now. I pull back from the hug and he kisses my forehead then takes my hand. We go sit down together and I have a really big smile on my face.