Part 3

"We're going to play a game called 7 minutes in heaven!" Oikawa said happily, everyone frowned and started yelling no of course.
"Come on you guys! Please it's my birthday!" He said pouting, everyone stopped talking. Kurro stood up "Come one guys, it can't be that bad and it's his birthday" no one said anything.

Noya stood up next "Yeah guys just this once."
"It's going to be randomly picked so it's fair" oikawa said holding up a jar full of names. What they didn't know was, all the things on the pieces of paper were just scribbles. "If kurro bro is doing it then so will I" bokuto said jumping up.

Eventually everyone started agreeing, oikawa smiled at noya and kurro. "Alright! Guys let the game begin" he said reaching into the jar "Just to be clear, you'll be trapped with this person for 7 minutes in my closet and you can do whatever you want" winking at them all. Everyone rolled there eyes, "And first out of the jar is..........kurro" Kenmas ears perked up when he heard kurros name but he didn't look up until heard his name he called out by oikawa too.

Kenma paused his game and stood up "Very well" the cat looking kid said, he walked over to the rooster and pulled him by the shirt to the closet. Oikawa smiled once again, once the boys walked into the closet he closed the door "Seven minutes boys" and shut the door.
———-
This story is going to be like chapters of the ships so if you don't wanna read about one ship you can just go to the next chapter without missing out on much.