Iwaoi

"I'm going after him" the tall blonde says as he grabs his stuff and sprints out after yams. People are just standing there in shock
"Okay I think we should stop this game now" Sugawara says, oikawa panics.

Oikawa POV

The game can't end! I still haven't gone is with iwa chan and there's still more couples! Shit. I grab Sugawara and drag him outside leaving the others.
"We can't stop the game! Please I need to go in with iwa chan!" I plead but the silver haired boys just rolls his eyes.
"Listen you said if anything goes wrong you'll stop the game, and that went terribly wrong!" Suga says "listen here if it goes wrong one more time that's it" I nod an okay and then we head inside.

I'm not risking it again I'm going with iwa chan this round.
"Alright guys" I say as we walk back into the living room "The games continue!" I'm trying to smile. Everyone just looks confused but I ignore them. I reach my hand into the jar and pull out a piece of paper with a scribble on it "Next up is....oh it's me...okay!" I put the paper down and reach into the jar, people wouldn't believe me if the paper is just a scribble so I made sure to put a piece of paper with iwa chains name on it in the freezer. Now I know which it is "And going in with me is....oh! Iwa chan!"

I look up and see iwa standing up,
"Alright shittykawa let's get this over with" he walks to closet and waits at the door.
"Okay noya I trust the timer to you" I say winking and I walk over to the door.
"Okay oikawa have fun" Noya says winking back. We both step in and noya closes the the door.

Iwaizumi POV

Who would have guessed I'm stuck in here with shittykawa my crush. My face is red but you can't tell because of the darkness
"Iwa chan" oikawa says in his cute give me attention voice.
"What?" I say in fake irritation i cross my arms to try to keep a distance between us.
"Aren't you happy you're in here with me?" The setter says poking my cheek making me blush more.

"I mean it's better then being stuck in here with the king or someone" I say trying to sound calm. I know oikawa, he's straight he has all these fangirls and he's a player. He's never been able to hold a girlfriend for long before.
"Awww iwa! Just say I'm you favourite hehe" oikawa ruffles my hair. He's annoying me right now.

"Your my favourite shittykawa" I say as a whisper and look away at the door even though he can't see my eyes.
"Eh?" He says "What did you say iwa?" It's dark but I can see him tilt his head. Fuck it I'm going to play along this time.
"You're my favourite, okay?" I hear him gasp after I say that. I roll my eyes.

Oikawa POV

Did he just admit I'm his favourite? Omg! Eeeeeee I'm so happy right now. Maybe I should tell him now. I clear my throat
"Uh listen I have something I wanna say" I scratch the back of my neck.
"Hmm? Well what is it?" My hearts beating really fast.
"W-well uh"
"Spit it out shittykawa" the ace says in an annoyed voice.

I can't do this.
"Never mind iwa chan!" I giggle to hide my pain and frown. He probably hates me and finds me annoying anyway so there's no point haha. Fuck. I clench my fist in anger.

Iwaizumi POV

What was he going to say? Why did he just stop? I look down and I see his fist clenched, what's he thinking right now?
"Hey kawa what are you thinking right now?" I say leaning closer to his face, I can see that he is upset about something.

"Oh nothing iwa chan" he smiles his fake stupid smile.
"I hate that smile" I say leaning back
"W-what?" He says stuttering.
"It's fake and I hate it, I like your real smile. Your smile is usually warm and cute but that one is just cold" shit I said cute. He must think I'm some weirdo. I hear a sniffle and turn my head to look at him. I see him with his hands over his mouth and a tear rolling down his face.

"Kawa? What's wrong?" I'm panicking he must be crying because I called him cute "I'm sorry" suddenly he hugs me.
"Kawa?" I'm confused is he mad or upset?
"Iwa chan" I hear him say "I-I" what is he trying to say? "I love you" my heart stops. He loves me?
"I-I love you too" he pulls back at those words and I couldn't help it.

I pull him close and kiss him, his lips are soft just as soft as I'd imagined. I place my hands on his cheeks and deepen the kiss, he has his hands on my chest and he's leaning on the wall. I pull back and smile softly and touch his hair
"You beautiful kawa" I say softly this earns another tear from him.

The closet door opens
"Times up lovebirds!" Noya shouts a little to loud.
"Ooo what were you too doing?" The libero says raising an eyebrow.
"Kissing" I say as I kiss oikawas cheek and go sit back down at my spot. Oikawa is still standing there red faced and frozen and that makes me smile.