Kurroken

Kuroken

Kenmas POV

I don't like this, not at all. We're too close, it's dark and my face is bright red. I have my back pushed up against the wall but I'm only 6 inches away from kurros chest. I can hear him breathing my heart rate starts to go up, we are both just standing there in silence and it is very awkward.

Kurros POV

I hate oikawa. He did not tell me I was going first that slimy little bastard. I'm going to kill him when I get out of here, I snap out of my thoughts when I remember who is standing right in front of me. I can hear his fast breathing, and he's so close to my chest. My face turns red, we stand in silence for a while until kenma speaks. "Oikawa set this up didn't he?" The smaller one says in a small voice. I panic of course
"N-no of course not, why would he?" I say shifting so my back is pushed up to the wall even more. Maybe this is a good time to tell him? Or would it be a bad time? Like if he rejects me or says he doesn't feel the same I'll be stuck in here with him!

Kenma POV

He's lying, of course oikawa set this up I knew he had something funny going on. I know that kurro likes me, I've been told by a lot of people I just have been afraid to say anything. I like him back of course, he's my best friend that's why I'm scared, it might ruin our friendship. I take a deep breath before I speak again "So do you like anyone?" I try to play it cool and get his reaction see if I can push him to confess. He immediately shifts after I say those words "Uhm well someone I guess" I can hear his discomfort and panic. I move closer slightly trying to make it look like it's not on purpose

"Tell me about them"
"Why you have never asked about this stuff before?" Kurros says
"I wanna pass the time" that's a lie.
"Well she is very small, and has short hair" my stomach drops and I step back, she?
"She plays volleyball and is not very talkative" my heart starts to sting, suddenly I'm crying.

Why? Why was I so stupid, thinking that he actually likes me! I'm an idiot. The tears keep coming, kurro is still talking but I've stopped listening my heart hurts so much. My breaths hitch's from the tears and I hear kurro stop talking. "Kitten you okay? I'm sorry I'm babbling on" I don't respond, if I talk he will now I've been crying. "Kitten?" I feel his hand reach down and touch my cheek, I hear him gasp a little.

"Kitten why are you crying?! Was it something I said? I'm sorry!" He wraps his arms around me it's supposed to help but it just makes me angrier. I push him away hard, I hear his back slam against the wall. Then suddenly the doors open, people can see my tears and so can kurro now too. I hear everyone go silent even hinata, I shove past everyone and leave the room.

Kurros POV

I messed up bad like really bad, I should have said the 'girl' I was talking about was him! Everyone is just staring at me.
"How bad did you mess up dude" tanka says
"Bad" I respond before running out the room after kenma. "Kenma! Kenma!" I see the backdoor open and check if he's out there. I see him curled up in a ball just crying against the wall of the house. I walk over to him and sit next to him, I take off my jacket and give it to him "It's cold out here" I say. He doesn't look up "Listen I'm sorry, I should've just said this before but I was scared" Kenma lifts his head a little and ours eyes lock.

I can see now his red  and puffy my heart stings I hate seeing him like this. I hug him, "I'm sorry, In the closet I wasn't talking about another girl." I pause I have to do this now "I was talking about you..." tears start to run down my cheek "I-I was just scared because people were saying that you like hinata" I cry harder. I feel him pull away and look at me
"Hinata? He likes that blue haired setter..I would never like him" he brings his hand up to my cheek. His hand is so cold and soft "I like you too, I have since we were young" the pudding haired boy says with a smile.

I slowly move in with a smile, his hand is still on my cheek. I can feel his body shift too slowly our lips connect, my eyes are closed and I can feel his soft lips against mine. I love it, I love him as I pull back from the kiss I smile and wrap my arms around him once again.
"We should go inside now" I say as I realise how cold he must be.
"Not yet, in a minute" Kenma says burying his head deeper into my neck.
"Okay" I say with a smile