A familiar feeling

3rd POV

It had been a few days since Jotaro and Dio defused. The world went into a wide panic until they realized he wouldn't do anything. Right now everyone was at Jotaros(6) agency trying to find anything.

Izuku: we couldn't find anything out.....

Shoto: yes......the league of villains have also gone silent for some reason......

Joseph slams his hand on the table.

Joseph: does anyone have ANYTHING!?!?

Dio: just one......

Everyone turns to him.

Dio: when you guys killed me the first time around.....did you burn my body?

Joseph: kinda......we did burn your body but when your discs were entered into Jotaros body the remains suddenly went back to Jotaro. Why do you ask?

Dio: I feel as though I'm somewhere else right now....

Jotaro(3): what do you mean?

Dio: I mean......you know how I was connected to all the Joestars bodies?

Polnareff: yes.

Dio: well......I feel the body of another joestar......it's so familiar but it can't be.....

Bakugo: WELL WHOS IS IT WE DONT GOT MUCH TIME BLON-

The world grabs bakugo by the neck.

Dio: interrupt me again bakugo.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Dio: SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!

Bakugo backs off a bit. Dio sighs.

Dio: it felt.....like jonathens body.....

Aizawa: that's impossible. Even if your body survived the sun it all went back to Jotaro.

Dio: but what if when we fused it disappeared from us? What if not only I got my body back but the one from before returned.....

Josuke: um.....meaning?

Giorno: there's another Dio probably running around.....and he's not merciful like ours.

Dio: correct my so-

Giorno: I'm not ready for that.

Dio: ok.....anyway. We can only assume that if there is another me.....he isn't fully me. I still have all my knowledge and stand ability's and my vampiric abilities.

Jotaro(6): that's true.......but still.....we need to make sure that nothing bad happens. Especially since most of our former enemies have escaped......

Aizawa: right. Now then. Come on kids. Even though your helping I still have to teach you.

The kids nodded and all followed Aizawa. Everyone sighed.

Joseph: what are we going to do.......

Abbachio: we need to think of something though.....otherwise we'll all be in big trouble.....where's polnareff?

Mista: from what I heard hes-

Polnareff suddenly bursted through the door.

Polnareff: GUYS!!!! I HAVE FOUND A LEAD!!!!!

Jotaro(6): what!?

Polnareff: a few days ago there was a report of somebody hiring a few construction workers to rebuild an old mansion!!!

Joseph: and what does this have to do with anything?

Polnareff: it is ze former Joestar Mansion!!!!

Everyone froze before Joseph stood up.

Joseph: WHAT!?!?

Dio: are you sure?

Polnareff: yes!!!! I was looking through police records but found nothing!!! So I got bored and looked up house sellers to see the cute women!!!

Everyone stared at Polnareff before he shouted

Polnareff: DONT JUDGE ME!!!!! As I was scrolling I found a real cutie and she was standing in front of an empty field!!! Curious I read the details and it said the once proud Joestar mansion is being rebuilt on the account that a descendant of the Joestars wishes to rebuild it!!!! What's even crazier is that there also adding a few more touches that look a lot like Dios former mansion!!!!!

Jotaro(3): bastard........where is it being built?

Polnareff: it's being built right where the battle with all for one was. Whoever's building it bought the entire city itself!!!!

Abbachio: but why?

Joseph: I think I know why........if this is an alternate version of dio......

Jotaro(3): then he's going to be toying with us in anyway he can.....making us relive any traumatic experience.......

Joseph: we're going to that mansion......AND WERE GOING TO KILL DIO!!!!!!.....AGAIN!!!

Dio: I'm not sure how to feel about this......

As they all talked about what they were going to do the window shattered. Everyone's stands appeared and then a figure walked from the smoke.

Doppio: h-hello Joestars!!!!!! I-I am Doppio and-

Steely: let me handle this.......greetings Joestars.

Dio: didn't We Muda you into next week?

Steely: yes. But I have been fully healed and ready to kill you all.....especially you JOTARO!!!!!

Jotaro(3): yare yare.....COME ON THEN!!!!!

Steely: as much as I would love to......

He pulls out an envelope and throws it to Dio. He catches it and inspects it.

Steely Dan: until next time..........Overhaul?

Suddenly a black warp gate appeared around Doppio and Steely and both disappeared.

Polnareff: what just happened!?!)

Jotaro(3): overhaul......

Dio: HE HAS A STAND!?!?

Jotaro(6): hang on. We don't know that-

Dio: JOTARO AND I FOUGHT HIM OURSELVES AND WE KNOW HE CANT TELEPORT!!!!! THATS WHY THEY STOLE THE ARROWS!!!! TO MAKE THE VILLAINS EVEN STRONGER THEN WHAT THEY ARE NOW!!!!!

Aizawa and everyone else comes rushing in.

Kirishima: what happened!?!

Giorno: two old enemy's.....

Josuke: damnit.....WE HAVE TO GO NOW!!!!

Everyone nodded in agreement and they all began to prepare for the war that over one hundred years ago thought to be over. Then one year ago happened again. And now. The Joestars prepare to face off against Dio one more time........I have no idea why I said it like that.....