The mansion

3rd POV

Joseph: ok. Everyone know where there going?

Everyone nods.

Joseph: all right then.......LETS GO!!!!

They all walk up to the front gate. Before Joseph could even do anything the gates open and there standing there was Steely Dan.

Steely: hello joestars and heroes......we've been expecting you.......please come and follo-

Star platinum (3): ORA!!!

Star Platinum punches him across the face and thankfully no one else gets affected. They all run inside. The teams consist of group 1. Joseph, Dio, The two jotaros. Group 2. The passione gang. Group 3. Joylne, polnareff, Giorno, Josuke. Group 4. Izuku, Bakugo, ochako , momo, tohru. Group 5, Aizawa, all might, Shoto, Endevour. As everyone runs inside the mansion there eyes widen. It's must larger inside then the original was. As they walk in Dio turns to everyone.

Dio: all right. One group go left, the other go right, my group will go upstairs. The rest of you. Explore this floor.

Dio and his group began to make there way upstairs. As they did a figure was standing at the end of the hallway.

Joseph: oh shi-

Wammu: DIVINE SANDSTORM!!!!!

Wamuus divine sand storm shot at the group. Dio held up his hands and tried to block it but he was sucked in. He began to get torn before thrown out.

Wammu: JOSPEH JOESTAR!!! Today you and I settle the score!!!!

Joseph: damnit!! How did you survive!?

Jotaro(3): what I want to know it how hes still alive after Josuke beat the shit out of all three.....

Wammu: we have our ways.....now then. Come and show me how much stronger you've become!!!

Jotaro(3): yare yare daze......this gu yes driving my patience......

Dio smirked before standing back up. He began to walk towards wammu.

Dio: time to show you why I stand even higher then the pillar men......

Wammu: dio Brando..........

Dio jumped at him and threw a punch that wammu caught before getting punched across the jaw. As he did Dios eyes shine before firing his lasers at wammus arm cutting it off.

Wammu: WHAT?

Dio: my mind is far superior then yours. Therefore I have found out how to truly become more then a weak vampire. I have found out how to tap into the full power of a vampire. Something that not even Kars was capable of.

The world then emerged.

Dio: come now wammu......show me why you consider yourself a true warrior.

Wammu: finally....A WORTHY OPPONENT!!!!

Wammu ran at Dio and both locked arms. Wammu and the world were pushing each other.

Joseph: we have to help-

The two jotaros stop him.

Jotaro(6): let him be. He hasn't fought anyone on his own for a couple years......he's pent up.....

Dio smiled wildly while stabbing wammu with his hand. Wammu let go and grabbed Dios head and rammed it against the wall before throwing him to the ground.

Dio: HMPH!!!

Time stops for everyone except Dio, and the two Jotaros. Dio gets up before the world unleashes multiple barrages.