Final attack

3rd POV

Dio: ok!!! How are we going to do thi-

Heavenly world: MUUUUUDDDAAAAAAA!!!!

Crazy Diamond Requiem: DORRRRRRRAAAA!!!!

Everyone turned and saw Crazy Diamond and heavenly world clashing fists. Every time either one got a blow they would heal almost instantly.

Jotaro: good thing Giorno had the requiem arrow....otherwise we might have been screwed.....

Dio: yes.......now!!!! We need to merge back together!!

Jotaro: HOW!?!

Dio:...........shit.

Pucci: perhaps I could be of service.

Dio and Jotaro: GAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Joseph: who's side are you even on!?

Pucci: I join the side of which benefits lord dio. So. Ready?

Jotaro and Dio nod. Before pucci could do anything Josuke was thrown into them.

Jotaro: WATCH IT!!!

Josuke: OH SHUT UP!!!!

Suddenly Joseph began to heal along with everyone else who had injuries.

Joseph: h-how-

Josuke: the requiem arrow allowed me to not only heal myself but everyone who's within 50 meters of me. Not only that. My speed and power rival that of puccis stand speed.

Dio: JOSUKE!!!!!!

Josuke turns and smirks. He charges at DIO and both began to exchange blows again. Pucci is about to grab both dios and jotaros head but suddenly DIO came flying in and grabbed Dio by the throat and dragged him against the wall.

DIO: YOUR NOTHING MORE THEN AN OLD MEMORY!!!

Dio grabs DIO by the head and slams him into the ground.

Dio: AND YOUR NOTHING MORE THEN A CHEAP KNOCK OFF!!!!!!

Jotaro: YEAH!!! A CHEAP KNOCK OFF WHO THOUGHT HE WAS ABOVE ALL!!!!

Star Platinum: ORA!!!!!

The World: MUUUDDDDAAAAAAAA

Heavenly world grabbed there fists before DIO stabbed Dio and side kicked Jotaro across the face. Both are sent flying and pucci caught the two. two discs come out. Both Jotaro and Dio drop to the ground. As pucci was about to place all four into jotaros head pucci teleported away.

Giorno: where did he-

Overhaul: hey.

Everyone looked up to see overhaul and Shigaraki holding pucci.

Overhaul: I don't think so. Y/N is the one thing that can defeat Dio.

Shigaraki: now then. Let's finish these guys with our stands.

Giorno jumped at them and as he did Shigarakis stand emerges and catches Golden experience fist. It raises its fist before punching golden experience down to the ground. As Giorno stands up he suddenly drops to one knee.

Giron9: w-what the.......

Shigaraki: my stand allows me to increase a persons gravity. Like your friend koichi. But fortunately for me........mine can increase the gravity of twenty times normal gravity.

Giorno try's to stand but falls.

Pucci: JOSPEH!!! CATCH!!!

Pucci throws all four discs and Joseph catches them with hermit purple. Joseph puts all four discs into Jotaro and he begins to shake a bit and dios body slowly begins to move towards him.