Heavenly world vs Platinum World

3rd POV

Joseph sat up and rubbed his head. As he looked up his eyes widen as he sees Y/N and DIO appearing all over the place showing that there stopping time and fighting.

DIO: you know......at first I was worried but fighting you made me realize something!!! EVERYONE ELSE HERE IS WEAK!!! YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN TRULY GIVE ME A CHAL-

Platinum World: ORRRRRAAAAAAAA!!!!

Platinum worlds fist drives through DIOS skull as he's sent flying back. DIO is laughing as he stands. He charges at Y/N and both lock arms with there stands shadowed over them.

DIO: you and I aren't so different you know....

Y/N: oh really? I didn't realize that half of me wasn't you.

Platinum world emerged and threw a punch that Heavenly world blocked before stopping time. Heavenly world punched Y/N across the jaw making him step back but Y/N launches his lasers at DIO making two holes in his neck. DIO snickers with a sadistic grin.

DIO: I know you love this.....the tingling in your fists........the uncertainty of you'll win or not......I KNOW YOU LOVE IT BECAUSE I LOVE IT TOO!!!

Y/N:..........your right. I do love this..........fighting strong opponents......pushing myself to even higher limits that I never even knew existed.......limits I thought I had once broken when I abandoned my humanity.........

DIO: exactly. I could show you even more powerful foes. Foes that you can't even imagine how powerful!!! If you think you and I are the strongest Dios in the multiverse then you haven't truly seen terror........

Y/N scoffs.

Y/N: of course your not the strongest. You never were.

DIO's face smirks before time resumes and both launch at each other with both there stands colliding fists making a powerful boom. Joseph was helping everyone out of the cages whej DIO quickly pulled out a knife

DIO: OH NO YOU DONT!!!!

As he throws the knife it stops mid air and so does DIO. He turns and sees Platnium World with his hands out. DIO's eyes widen as Platinum World unleashed a flurry of blows to him not being able to do anything. As Platinum world throws the final punch DIO is sent flying back. Y/N grabs the knife and sighs with relief. He looks up to momo and Tohru who are crying with tears of joy. Y/N smiles warmly at them before getting the shit punched out of Homs cross the jaw sending him crashing into the wall.

DIO: awwwww how adorable. You formed bonds with friends that you consider your family.

 You formed bonds with friends that you consider your family

DIO: LETS HEAR THEM SCREAM!!!!

DIO pulls out multiple knives and throws them all at rapid speed along with Heavenly wolrd

Y/N: PLATINUM WORLD!!!!