The Mansion pT 3

3rd POV

As Joseph, Dio, and the two jotaros walk down the hall the dust in the ceiling above them fell.

Joseph: all right I've checked in with everyone. Passion battled with la squadron. They won but they left because mista, narrancia both were badly wounded. There sorry they left but there right outside ready to run back in.

Dio: and Everyone else?

Jotaro (6): still no word. Tch. How much longer is this going to take?

They all travel down the hallway and as they do they open a door that leads into a large room. They all walk through it.

(Authors note: current teammates with them right now are Dio, the two Jotaros, Joseph, Giorno, and Jolyne)

As they look around dio stops.

Dio: this feeling...........why is it so familiar?

Suddenly another set of doors open up and Josuke is there breathing hard. He's bloody and bruised up.

Josuke: h-hey.......guys........

Giorno immediately runs to him and quickly begins to heal him. Another set of doors opens up and there was Polnareff carrying Izuku and all might was carrying shoto and Endeavor.

All might: you guys!!! We finally find you!!!

Joseph: so........is this really all that's left? So what happened with you guys?

All might: we encountered one of the pillar men. I think his name was ACDC? He proved too much for both Endevour and even shoto and young midoryia.

Jotaro (3): but.......then what happened to izukus group?

Dio: most likely they got separated like us.

Izuku: y-yeah........there was a trap door and.......I got separated.......

Dio and Jotaro (3): WAIT WHAT ABOUT MOMO AND TOHRU!?

Both look to each other before angrily eyeing each other.

Izuku: there fine......I think.......but that's not important!!! Earlier I saw something!!! Something that reminded me of when I encountered all for one!!!

Dio: the feeling of dea-

Everyone froze. The feeling of a powerful being with killer intent is near.

Joseph: t-this feeling......

Jotaro 3: that's impossible.......

Dio: w-why.........Cant I move my body.....

???: oh Ho........that's right........we've never experienced true fear before........but seeing as though I am the superior one........

but seeing as though I am the superior one

DIO: it only makes since.....

Joseph: D-DIO!!!!!

Dio: WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE!?!?