The Mansion PT.2

3rd POV

Dio, Joseph, and the two Jotaro contour making there way through the mansion.

Joseph: we haven't seen anyone else yet.....where do you think they are?

Dio: I'm not sure but we need to-

Suddenly the ball bursts open with Giorno and Golden wind blocking an attack from Otoishi and Red Hot Chili Pepper.

R.H.C.P.: COME ON!!! IS THIS TRULY THE STRENGTH OF ITALYS GIORNO GIOVANNA!?!

Giorno: MUDA!!!!

Golden experience punches him off of him before suddenly The world has his hands around its neck. It snaps it before Otoishi screams out in pain and fall to the ground.

Dio: what happened!?!

Giorno: almost everyone battling a stand user right now.....almost as if there trying to keep us from making it......

Jotaro(3): wheres Josuke?

Giorno: I don't know. We were walking downtown he hallway when we noticed Jolyne was missing and-

Suddenly Jolyne came crashing down from the floor above and ontop of her was Vanilla Ice.

Vanilla nice: time to end the Joestars once and for-

DIO: Vanilla ICE!!!!

He stops and turns to see dio.

Vanilla ice: l-lord dio!?! Y-your alive!?!

DIO: yes......I thought you were aware of that.

Vanilla ice: no. The boss hasn't told us anything yet.....

He clenches his fists and they shake.

Vanilla ice: I-I-I'm sorry lord dio but-

Dio quickly stabs him in the chest and vanilla ice coughs blood.

Dio: I know.......I know......who is it Vanilla?

Vanilla ice: y-you.....

He then collapses. Joseph sighs.

Joseph: it looks like we were right.......Older Jotaro. Call Aizawa and tell him to leave. This is our fight.

Jotaro(6) nods and puts his finger to a ear piece.

Jotaro(6): Aizawa.........Aizawa?

He waits a few moments before sighing.

Jotaro(6): judging by the static either he's been captured or his earpiece was destroyed.....

Giorno: which means....?

Dio: they already found them.

Jotaro(3): yare yare daze.....let's go kill this bastard and get our friends back......

Everyone nods and gets up.

Jotaro(6): you ok sweetie?

Jolyne: y-yeah......but dad. I need to tell you something. There's a stand user in here that Vanilla ice said a lot about. That his power is equal to there bosses power and it's a wonder why he isn't in charge......

Jotaro(6): great. Just what we fucking needed. Do you know his name?

Jolyne: I think his name was.....Diego?

Joseph: I've never heard that name before.

Dio: neither have I. Though.......that name......it's so familiar to me somehow.....

Joseph: let's just focus on trying to find the others.

Everyone nods and smirks there way through the hallways.