2

"Good morning!" Rosie exclaims looking up from the silverware she had just placed down.

"Good morning," Lucy says with a yawn following shortly after. A quiet hum comes from (y/n)'s direction to show her acknowledgement of Lucy. Lucy smiles and walks over to the counter to plug her phone into the speaker. She plays chilled songs to help everyone wake up a little more.

(y/n) finishes cooking and the three of them grab a plate before sitting down.

"How'd you sleep?" Rosie says to no one in particular.

"Pretty good, just a little cold last night," (y/n) says back raspily. Lucy and Rosie hum in agreement. "I'm actually gonna fix that one second."

(y/n) goes to fix the ac and Lucy takes that as her time to tell Rosie.

"Psst, Rosie," Rosie looks up from her food.

"What?" she asks tilting her head the slightest to her left.

"Okay, don't tell (y/n), but I somehow managed to get in contact with Karl and he's going to be here in three days." She rushes out so she can hear Rosie's response before (y/n) returns.

"You did what!? How?!" Rosie says, dropping her fork slightly.

"I literally don't know, but it's happening."

"Yo! That's awesome, I'm so excited, holy cow!"

"Yeah! Just make sure she doesn't find out."

"Yeah, of course," Rosie offers a sweet smile to which Lucy returns.

(y/n) comes around the corner rubbing her arms slightly. "I can already feel a difference, much better."

"Agreed, holy shit," Lucy says back, noticing the nice temperature change. Rosie nods.

"Fuck!" Rosie and (y/n) look up. "I'm gonna be late." Lucy throws herself out of her chair and sprints upstairs while calling out, "I'm so sorry can you get my plate?!" Rosie yells back "Yes! Hurry up, don't be too late!"

-

Two days. That's all that's left. Lucy's grateful for the Saturday she's been granted. As soon as (y/n) and Rosie are gone she scrambles around the house and cleans every inch of the place. She cleans the guest bedroom and replaces the sheets making sure everything in there is tidy and neat. Once done with everything she gets dinner ready and (y/n) and Rosie get home to eat and go to bed.

-

Holy fuck, Lucy was no where near prepared for this. Karl was to be here in four hours, and (y/n) and Rosie weren't even awake. She runs upstairs getting Rosie up first. She asks her to start breakfast while she gets (y/n) together. Rosie agrees. Lucy leaves and Rosie gets dressed before going downstairs. She then heads to (y/n)'s room.

"Good morning," Lucy says sweetly, not wanting to bother (y/n) too much. (y/n) grumbles back. "Hey, I really can't explain why but I need you to get up and get ready. You'll love it but I need you to just trust me, please," Lucy says, hopeful. (y/n) looks up at her confused.

"Alright, this better be worth it."

"Rosie is making breakfast right now, I'm going to set the table, meet us down there."

"Sounds good." Lucy leaves the room and meets Rosie downstairs.

"Jeeeesus." Rosie glances over confused. "Only three and a half hours, I didn't think I'd be this nervous.

"It'll be alright, it's going to be awesome!" Rosie says with a bright smile.

-

The roommates sit on the couch together watching some shit sitcom. There's a sudden knock at the door. Lucy looks at her phone. 'Here :]' it reads.

"(y/n)" She looks at Lucy. "Can you get the door?"

(y/n) looks confused but gets up anyway. Lucy and Rosie follow her recording while doing so. (y/n) opens the door and freezes.

"What. The. Fuck." She whips her head over to Lucy and back to Karl. "Hello?" She says, her voice small, but clearly excited.