1

(This is what my oc wearing in this chapter, and the picture is not mine)

Early in the morning, my father summoned me and Yui to his office, saying 'We needed to stay in an old friend's house,' whom we were not aware of for an unknown reason. He also said he would be going on a business trip that would last maybe a month or so. I was fine with it, but Yui had other plans since she rantingly protested at this idea, saying, "Why can't we just go with him?" After a few hours of convincing Yui to agree to stay at our father's friend's house, we were given a few hours to pack up so we could finally depart, which led us to where we are right now. As the taxi finally stopped, I and my sister got out of the car only to see a big, eerie manor with a beautiful gate made of metallic bars blocking the manor from the outside world and a beautiful fountain with a statue of a gargoyle-like creature sitting on top of it as it stood in between the house and the gates. But my thoughts were abruptly interrupted when I smelled my sister's emotion, where she was scared and amazed, and yes, you read that correctly, I can smell the emotion of any living being and even use magic. That's why everyone in the church either calls me a monster or a cursed creature. As I got out of my thoughts, I quickly took everything out of the taxi before paying the driver, but he smiled at me and said it was free, so I just smiled at him and bowed as a thanks before walking towards my sister.

"Oi, pick up your bags already, miss Flat Board."

She glared at me, pissed off by what I said, but I just ignored her and walked past her towards the gate so I could knock or maybe just alarm the owner. But for some sort of reason, she just barged in the gate like some sort of being that has no manners. She then proceeded to walk towards the front porch. But when we were already near the fountain, a droplet of water fell from the sky, and a sudden rain began, so we ran until we got to the front porch. I then lightly pat my head to try drying it off when I suddenly feel a super eerie sensation like someone is looking at us pass through my body. "What the hell was that? I've never sensed something like that before."

"Hey!!!"

I was pulled back out of my thoughts when my 'sister' shouted and slapped me across the cheek.

"Are you even listening!?"
"Actually, no, I did not listen to your nonsense."
"You... wait until Father hears about this!!"

She shouted, making me roll my eyes at her actions, "Sometimes I just want to either tape her mouth or kill her." I thought before knocking on the door, but no one answered, so I tried to do it again, but this b*tch casually raised her hand towards the handle to open it, but before her hand could touch it, it suddenly opened by itself, surprising Yui while I got curious at how that works. "Is this door cursed, or maybe it got possessed, but there's still the possibility of an advanced mechanism?" She looked at me angrily. "Oh, come on, what does this b*tch want this time?"

"Is this another one of your tricks!?"
"B*tch, I didn't even move, so shut the f*ck up about me doing something!"

And once again, this b*tch who lacks manners scoffed at me angrily before entering the house and leaving me in the doorway.

"Excuse me, is anyone home?"
"...Yui, do you not know the meaning of polite?"
"Just shut up and get inside!"

She then walked back towards me before gripping my wrist and pulling me inside, making me almost trip and fall, but thank goodness I stopped myself from doing so. I then glared at her, but she just ignored me and continued walking.

"That's funny. Maybe they weren't told I was coming today."
"Or maybe they choose to ignore us because of your ugly ass flat-board chest. Also, I'm just saying, if you and I are to be compared, I have more chest than you."