6

(This is the design of the music room, but the bleachers had 5 steps, not 3, and the chairs in the front are in a 5 row, not 2 rows.)

After we finally reached the classroom, me and Rio stopped in front of the door to catch our breath before opening it and sitting at the very end of the chairs. I then looked around to see Yui is sitting right in-front of us, the triplets are right in the middle 4th row of the chairs, and Rio's boyfriends are right beside us.

"Okay, class, I am once again delighted to meet you all today. We are going to..."

As the teacher explained that we will individually play a song which i kinda gets intrigued especially since I am still not so familiar with my classmates, so I just watched all of them perform one by one to which I got disappointed at how bad most of them play especially Yui who almost destroy my eardrums because of her out of tune playing, but thanks to Rio playing moonlight sonata - 1. adagio sostenuto his boyfriend's, and Shu playing such wonderful piece i feel my ears getting purified. But everything halted when it finally my turn to play, it's not that I don't know how to play, I'm just afraid that if I messed up even a single note they might hit me like what my former adopted mother did when I was 5 years old. As I feel that my breathing becoming unstable the bell suddenly rang snapping me out of my trance and my breathing slowly become stable. Rio the stood up and pick my hands up pulling me up to go to the cafeteria. As we finally got to the cafeteria I can smell hundreds of scent which makes me gag at the mixed smells as well as hear hundreds of people almost making me pissed and my ear bleed cause of the people's nonstop talking altogether. Rio and I saw an empty seat so Rio quickly dashed over there pulling me along with him. That's when I saw all the sakamaki brothers sitting not far from us while staring at our direction.

"Mini!"

"Huh?"

"I said, what did you want to buy?"

"Oh, uh... I'll just get some water."

"Water? Really?"

"Yeah, I just want some water."

"O...Kay, I'll go buy it then, stay here and watch our table okie?"

"Okay."

Rio dashed again towards the counter where he could buy food, while I got my phone out and played Minecraft while I wait. "Oh, and by the way, if you're wondering where is Rio's boyfriends, well they got called in the teachers office to help, the teachers for the upcoming event." After a few minutes Rio finally returned which makes me slightly relaxed, since even with me playing on my phone the simultaneous talking of people and the mixed smell of emotions still get through my system to the point I really wanna vomit right here right now.

"Oh btw Rio, where did you get my nickname?"

"In your name of course."

"Eh?"

"Hello, if you take 'or' in Minori you will get Mini, so yeah."

"Oh... okay, didn't think of that."

I said, and the bell rang once again, which indicated that it was time for another class to begin. Although I still hate the mixed smell that radiates from all of my classmates, it's still quite a lot better than here inside the cafeteria where not only a hundred of people gathering but more than a hundred, which cause all the emotions to be mixed, radiating a nasty smell.

*Time skip*

After our class finally ended, Rio and I walked through the hallways towards the entrance of the school, where we saw the sakamaki brothers except for Ayato on the right side standing with the limousine behind them, while Rio's boyfriend was on the left side. Also, with the limousine, while a weird and dark atmosphere covered both the parties.

"What the hell's going on?"

"I don't know, and i don't wanna know."

Rio said, and went to his boyfriends, while I went to the brothers, who again ignored me and just entered the car except for Laito who, of course, was being a big pervert. After we finally got inside, I noticed that not only Ayato was not there, but also Yui, which made me confused and want to ask where they were. But chose to keep quiet. After we finally got home, I again waited for the brothers to get out first, before I also got out to go to my room to change, so I could get to the library immediately while I waited for dinner. As I changed into my pajamas, a knock came at my door, so I quickly fixed my clothes and went to the door and open it to see a maid standing there.

"Young master Reiji ordered me to call you for dinner, Mr. Minori. "

"Isn't dinner supposed to be until around 3 am?"

"Yes, but young Master Reiji decided to eat early today."

"Oh... Okay."

I then walked out of my room and closed my door before following the maid towards the dining room where everyone was already sitting, even Yui, who is pale as f*ck and has a bandage on her neck which I assumed was a bite mark from Ayato. In spite of that, I just sat down in my seat as everyone began eating, even Yui. However, I just played with my food once again. Why? Because I have Anorexia, and no, I'm not insecure if my body becomes fat. It's just that, when I was 7 years old, some nuns that trained me to become a weapon killed my first ever pet that I found in the window of my cell in the basement right in front of me and fed it to me, and to make it worse that person force me to actually eat my pet raw right after that person killed my pet. So, since then, I can only eat sweets, a few fruits, and some veggies, but never meat, since I feel disgusted by the taste of any type of meat which makes me throw up.