2

"Boo."
"Hiiekk..."

I shrieked and stood up at the speed of light, but somehow I lost my balance and fell towards the door leading to the living room, where all of them were. "Well, that was quite an entrance, wasn't it?" I slightly scratched my cheek using my index finger before looking at them, who were also looking at me with amusement and lust in their eyes. "I'm f*cked, I'm so f*cked.'

"H-hi?"
"Why hello there, little kitty~"
"B*tch I'm a half fox, not a kitty!"
"Ne, isn't he cute, Teddy?"

"I wish I could say the same thing to you, insomniac drug addict," I thought while they were still looking at me with lust, the same with the other brothers, while Yui only glared at me.

"Minori! Where have you been!?" Yui
"At the door."
"Why are you at the door? And where have you been since the time we entered?" Yui
"I dunno maybe it's because you 'forgot' my existence when you introduced yourself earlier in the entrance hall. And b*tch I was 'literally' right beside you the whole time."

I explained and stood up to dust myself off when suddenly a pair of hands picked me up between my armpits and lifted me like I weighed nothing.

"H-hey, put me down!"
"Do you not eat? You weighed nothing." Unknown #4
"B*tch, your just too strong!"

I said and pouted crossing my arms in my chest, but said nothing as he changed the way he was holding me by wrapping one of his hands around my armpit and the other under my knee, which now I could see a handsome tall guy with a bright orange shaded blonde hair, who then proceeded to walk towards a sofa in front of a window beside the fireplace. He sat me down before lying on top of my lap. The others glared at us, mostly at what I assumed was their brother, who was now sleeping on my lap, while Yui still glaring at me.

"So, pancake and little kitty here is the prospective bride?" Ayato
"More like a sacrifice than a bride." Unknown#1
"Bride? Can't he see I have a d*ck?"
"Oh, right... he also mentioned not to kill them." Unknown#8
"Well, that's reassuring."
"Really? That means we're going to have a very~ long relationship with them." Unknown#1
"Yeah, no sh*t."
"It appears there is no misunderstanding, so allow us to introduce ourselves. The guy in your brothers' lap is the eldest son, Shu. I am the second son, Reiji. This is the third, Ayato." Reiji
"You won't get away next time."
"let's see about that."
"Kanato..."
"Please let me sample you sometimes."
"Hell nah,"
"Raito."
"Pleased to meet you, little b*tch and little kitty."
"The pleasure's not mine."
"And the last son, Subaru."
"What a waste of time."

"You are a waste of time." I thought, then pointed at Yui to introduce her

"She is Yui Komori, my sister, and I'm Minori. I'm the youngest between us."

I said and smiled, only to see them... blushing? Are they okay?

"But this has to be a mistake. No one told me anything about brides. And... and besides, you're all... kind of weird."

Yui said as the room was covered in some sort of weird tension. "I really applaud her nerve of steel, calling a vampire weird, I guess her stupidity is quite a useful skill at times like this."

"I... I need to contact my father."

Ayato pulled out the phone he snatched earlier and opened it for Yui to notice. "Is her memory that short? I mean, how can you forget that he snatched that from you a few hours or maybe minutes ago?"

"My cellphone!" Yui
"Yeah, no sh*t."
"Please give it back!" Yui
"Should I?" Ayato
"No."

Yui then ran towards Ayato, trying to snatch her phone back.