4

(The pictures are not mine)
~time skip after school~

After school, me and Markus walked together towards the school front gate as we became friends and got easily closed while also encountering his best friend Lily, who had beautiful long black hair and purple eyes, along with his three boyfriends. Erix, who had light brown hair and green eyes, and Ash, who had black hair and a few whites in his front hair, had blue eyes. and was also wearing round glasses. and lastly, Earl, who had dark blue hair and a golden brown eye color. As we finally reached the school's front gate, we talked for a few minutes about school and things that came up in our conversation and exchanged our numbers since Subaru didn't break my phone and gave it back to me, unlike Yui's "rip phone. You did well," I thought while bidding our goodbyes. Only Markus, Lily, and I did it, though. As I turned around to go to the limousine, I quickly stopped before hitting someone who was standing right behind me. I got curious about who it was since he or she was so tall that I could only see his or her chest, so I looked up and saw that it was Reiji while all the brothers were behind him except for Yui and Ayato

"Is there something wrong?"

I asked, but they didn't said anything to me and just got inside the limousine, making me pout, "B*tch, you could just say nothing, not ignore me when I ask something." I thought, as the whole ride was in complete silence, which I calming for me so I just ignored it and took out the form Reiji asked us to fill out before giving it to him and I took out Markus notebooks that he lent to me earlier so I could read some lessons I missed before I enrolled in this school. After a few hours of sitting in the car and me endlessly writing and reading, Reiji suddenly speaks while looking at me...

"HE, analytical chem, anatomy, nuclear chem, biochem, art class, music, history, analytical pathology, and geography. Are you sure you will take these lessons, Minori?"
"Yes, why?"
"...Nothing."

Reiji said, as he put down my paper beside him. When we finally returned home i let the brothers get out first before I followed and walked into the house towards my bedroom, and changed into my pajamas, before collapsing on the soft bed making my eyes started to close. But a knock suddenly came from my door, waking me up which pissed me off so I quickly stand up and dragged my self towards the door. Only to see a pale flat board b*tch standing in-front of my door, scared since i forcefully slamming my door open, which I think I broke since I could hear it crack...

"What the f*ck is it!?
"I-i..."

Yui stuttered, but I couldn't careless and just looked at her

"Well?!"
"Reiji a-ask me to c-call you for d-dinner."

I clicked my tongue before walking outside, closing the door behind me. And followed Yui to the dining room, where all six of the brothers were already sitting, so I sat in between Shu and Subaru while Yui sat beside Ayato. Everyone then began to eat except Shu and Yui, "which I don't know why she doesn't eat, and i also don't give a f*ck." I,on the other hand, just picked up my spoon and played at my food so I wouldn't fall asleep of boredom while waiting for others to finish eating.

"You haven't eaten very much, little b*tch."

Laito said, walking beside Yui, while I still played at my food, not bothering to look up nor let them remember my presence that I think they forgot 'again'

"You need to eat properly or you could be anemic. Would you like me to feed you?"
"Laito, it's bad manners to get to your feet during a meal." Reiji
"Yes, sir. We'll continue this later, little b*tch."

Laito said and walked back to his sit, as Shu was the one to stand up this time.

"Shu-san?" Yui
"This is a pain."
"you are a pain."

I thought as he left the dinning room. "Ohh, can i also leave?"

"That deadbeat. Nothing good can come of anyone who grows up spoiled rotten."

"Never mind." I thought as Kanato mumbled something to himself and stabbed his cookie with his fork, slowly turning it into a mushed cookie while smiling like a lunatic, while Reiji kept on ranting about Shu's behavior. And I slowly lost interest in playing my food as well as listening to Reiji's endless rant and Kanato's fork hitting his plate, I stood up slightly annoyed at the unbearable sound they made at the table. Although before I left, I still kindly excused myself from the table and walked towards the door, not bothering to look back or care about their gazes, so I could finally go to my room and sleep. After I finally reached my room I opened the window first so my babies can hunt their food before slumping my whole body into the bed.

__________

I woke up, only to see it was 6 p.m. and I have been sleeping for 16 hours straight without someone bothering me, and I am thankful for that. So I have 2 hours until scholl since we ate around 3 a.m and by the looks of it our daily schedule should be reversed since we are living in a house full of vampire. 'sigh, what a pain.' I thought when out of nowhere, a sudden rush of wanting to read a book while eating some sweets and lying in a soft cussion came to my mind, so I stood up from my bed towards the hallway and into the kitchen to find something sweet, only to find some vampires and other creatures cooking and cleaning around the kitchen.

"U-um, excuse me?"

Everyone suddenly stopped and looked at me, making me flustered as my ear and neck turned red from the sudden attention.

"C-can I h-have a few s-sweets?"

I asked shyly while looking at the ground, but when no one spoke up, I became restless, so I took it as a no and was about to turn around when a hand rested on my shoulder, so I looked up from the ground and saw it was the buttler who tooked our luggage when we first arrived (chapter 1). He then gave me a slice of chocolate tart in a fancy plate which I gladly accept and ate, and as a natural response, I touched my face with my free hand while smiling at the sweet flavor that touched my tongue. But when I finally opened my eyes, I saw each maid and even the buttler look at me smiling with fondness in their eyes and scent, but I didn't question it and shyly asked for more and explained that I was going to the library, but I did not know the way which the butler nod and reply

"I shall accompany you, then, young master Minori."

He then begun walking as I followed right behind him, pushing a food storage trolley full of sweets that were probably fixed by the maids.

(A/N: hey guys, sorry about the wrong grammar's that you may find in the story 'cause sometimes i actually lost interest at writing so i just randomly put words to end it so, yeah, sorry)