9

"R-reiji..."

My entire face from my neck to my ear is now completely red as a tomato, because of how flustered I am at Reiji's action. But this motherf*cker beside me seems to enjoy my suffering since he just snickered at my face. Although I cannot deny, that he is so f*cking handsome when he smiles unlike when his face is straight like my sister's body. Speaking of sister, in the past 2 days we've been staying here I only see her during dinner and when we were in that limo, I wonder what happened to that b*tch?

"Minori?"
"Huh?!"
"I was asking if you have decided to go to school or not?"
"Oh, that... I want to go... please,"

I shyly said and turned around to lay down on my back as I pulled the sheets with both my arms up until the only thing it didn't cover was half of my face. 'I know, I looked like a trying-to-act-shy high schooler, but it's just my body's response, for some sort of reason…(⁠´⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠.̫⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠'⁠)'

"No need to say please, just say whatever you want."

Reiji gently said and patted my head before sitting up

"I... okay,"

I was confused at why I didn't need to say 'please' all the time when in the church I needed to say it even if I just wanted to drink or do something so small like going out of my bedroom which is the dungeon

"Then, if you want to come, I will give you less than an hour to prepare since it's already 7 pm. Make sure to be at the front door before 7:30, my little tea cup. However, if you have changed of heart make sure to call the butler to inform us that you will not be attending school, okay?"
"Okay!"

I happily nodded my head and watched him stand up from my bed while I only sat up as he teleported. After Reiji left, Mocha, Snow Fluff, Sky, Sunstone, Zircon and Jade quickly dashed towards me and jumped into my face changing into their original form except snow fluff of course, since her original form was as small as my palm. All of them were bigger than me, so I was quickly buried by their fluffy furs and soft skin when they landed on me. Although Snow fluff, who is small, laid down on my face, never failing to suffocate me with her body covered with cotton lime fur.

"Guys, will you... let me breathe?"

I said and just how fast they engulf me with their big ass body they also fastly dispersed beside me to lay down on my bed.

"Are you all having fun here?"

I gently whispered before I turned around to the right burying myself in the soft fur of Zircon and Mocha who were lying to my right, while my hands shifted to pet
sunstone, sky, snow fluff, and jade. And yes, Zircon's fur is soft, since he had the power to physically conjure an armour (I forgot to add this info so re-read the "OC" chapter, I re-edited it) which he used to cover himself, but when he is not using his power his fur is like a f*cking floor covered with fluffy feathers, making you feel like you were laying in a cloud similar to sky, sunstone, and Jade who looked like they cannot be hugged because of their powers. They purred at my touch, which made me relax and forget that we had school and I was living with 6 vampires, only to be reminded when a knock suddenly came on my door making me jolt up and hurriedly signalled for my pets to hide somewhere as I typically dashed towards the door. When I opened the door, I thought it was either one of the 6 of the brothers only to be face to face with my 'half' sister who emits a disgusting smell which is jealousy and hate, of course.

"You disgusting faggot, how dare you use your spell on the brothers!!!"

She shouted at the top of her lungs which made me flinch, since my ears are sensitive when it comes to sound thanks to my kitsune senses still up even in my human forms. I was snapped back to reality when I felt her hands raised in the air ready to hit me which made me shut my eyes closed and wait for the pain to come. And if you're gonna ask me, why don't I fight back? Well, maybe because even though I am sometimes rude, sarcastic, and mean, it doesn't mean my past still doesn't hunt me every time even in my dreams now, can't it? And if I fought back, what would the brothers think of me? Will they also hate like the people in the church, after even knowing that I hit back Yui for self-defence when we were, like maybe 9, so I guess it becomes a habit of mine to cower if things become more physical. After a few seconds of me tightly shutting my eyes to prepare for the pain, her hands didn't even touch my body which made me confused. So I opened my eyes to see Laito holding her wrist in the air

"What do you think you're doing?"

Laito asked, his voice so low that it felt like the whole empty hallway rumbled along with those words that came from his mouth, his piercing gaze fell upon Yui who was now trembling like a newborn fawn.

"I... i-i..."

Yui tried saying something but failed miserably thanks to Laito's piercing gaze towards her. And it seems like, Laito understood Yui's fear, since he let her wrists go and clicked his tongue

"You might want to change now, you have 20 minutes left, bitch-chan. And a simple reminder, Reiji's punishment might be a little too harsh for a human, day by day."

Laito said, his voice was still low rather than his usual flirtatious voice which brought a scary atmosphere around him, making Yui, flinch before trying to act sweet while also slowly running away from the situation. However I ignored it after remembering that I also needed to prepare for school, so I looked at Laito and...

"Um... Laito-kun, please excuse me, I also need to prepare for school."

I kindly said, and I received a confused and worried expression and scent from him

"You're going to school, little kitty?"
"Yes, is there a problem?"
"Well, shouldn't you be resting? You know... after what happened last night, you sure you still want to go?"
"Yes absolutely. And thank you for worrying, Laito-kun. But I'm already fine thanks to everyone."

I cheerfully said, and smiled at him which made his face turn bright red and his scent turn... sweet?

"If you want to, then, fine by me."

He said, still with a red face before patting my head which made me slightly purr at his soft touch. But when I realized what I had done I quickly covered my mouth and looked up at him preparing myself to see a disgusted look from him, only to be shocked when I saw a fond smile plastered on his face